StarTech 2 Port PCIe SATA III 6 Gbps Controller Card
• Port Multiplier FIS-based and Command-based switching supported
• Supports RAID 0 and 1 modes
• Bus Type: PCI Express
• Card Type: Standard Profile (LP bracket incl.)
• Chipset ID: Marvell - 88SE9128
• Interface: SATA
• Ports: 2
• ATAPI Support: Yes
• Bootable: Yes
• Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 6 Gbps
• Number of Drives Supported Through Port Multiplier: 1 to 5
• Number of Ports That Support Port Multiplier: 2 (can only use 1 PM at a time)
• Port Multiplier: Yes
• RAID: Yes
• Supported RAID Modes: RAID 0 (Striped Disks), RAID 1 (Mirrored Disks), JBOD - (Just a Bunch of Disks)
• Type and Rate: SATA III (6 Gbps)
• 1x PCI Express x1 Male
• 2x SATA (7 pin, Data) Plug
• Humidity: 15~90% RH
• Operating Temperature: 5°C to 50°C (41°F to 122°F)
• Storage Temperature: -25°C to 70°C (-13°F to 158°F)
• Product Height: 21.3 mm
• Product Length: 67.7 mm
• Product Weight: 33 g
• Product Width: 64.5 mm
• Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
• Windows Server 2003, 2008 R2, 2012, 2016
• Mac OS 10.6 to 10.14
• Linux 3.5.x to 4.11.x LTS Versions only
• Note: Connected drives cannot be used as System / Primary drive in Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2, 2016
• The maximum throughput of this card is limited by the bus interface. If used with PCI Express Gen 1.0 enabled computers, the max throughput is 2.5 Gbps. If used with PCI Express Gen 2.0 enabled computers, the max throughput is 5 Gbps.
Only one port can use the Port Multiplier feature at a time.
• Alarm function is not supported in MSU software.
• 1x Low Profile Bracket
• 1x Driver CD
• 1x Instruction Manual
Due to the high demand on courier services during the Christmas period, our standard delivery times may extend. We recommend placing orders as early as possible for pre-Christmas delivery.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.