Philips Brilliance 27 Inch 1920 x 1080 Full HD 5ms 250nit IPS Monitor with Speakers - VGA DVI DisplayPort HDMI
• IPS displays use an advanced technology which gives you extra wide viewing angles of 178/178 degree, making it possible to view the display from almost any angle. Unlike standard TN panels, IPS displays gives you remarkably crisp images with vivid colors, making it ideal not only for Photos, movies and web browsing, but also for professional applications which demand color accuracy and consistent brightness at all times.
16:9 Full HD display for crisp detailed images
• Picture quality matters. Regular displays deliver quality, but you expect more. This display features enhanced Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution. With Full HD for crisp detail paired with high brightness, incredible contrast and realistic colors expect a true to life picture.
SmartImage presets for easy optimized image settings
• SmartImage is an exclusive leading edge Philips technology that analyzes the content displayed on your screen and gives you optimized display performance. This user friendly interface allows you to select various modes like Office, Photo, Movie, Game, Economy etc., to fit the application in use. Based on the selection, SmartImage dynamically optimizes the contrast, color saturation and sharpness of images and videos for ultimate display performance. The Economy mode option offers you major power savings. All in real time with the press of a single button!
LowBlue Mode for easy on-the-eyes productivity
• Studies have shown that just as ultra-violet rays can cause eye damage, shortwave length blue light rays from LED displays can cause eye damage and affect vision over time. Developed for well-being, Philips LowBlue Mode setting uses a smart software technology to reduce harmful shortwave blue light.
Less eye fatigue with Flicker-free technology
• Due to the way brightness is controlled on LED-backlit screens, some users experience flicker on their screen which causes eye fatigue. Philips Flicker-free Technology applies a new solution to regulate brightness and reduce flicker for more comfortable viewing.
HDMI ensures universal digital connectivity
• An HDMI-ready device has all the required hardware to accept High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) input. A HDMI cable enables high-quality digital video and audio all transmitted over a single cable from a PC or any number of AV sources (including set-top boxes, DVD players, A/V receivers and video cameras).
DisplayPort connection for maximum visuals
• DisplayPort is a digital link from PC to Monitor without any conversion. With higher capabilities than DVI standard, it is fully capable to support up to 15 meter cables and 10.8 Gbps/sec data transfer. With this high performance and zero latency, you get the fastest imaging and refresh rates - making DisplayPort the best choice for not only general office or home use, but also for the demanding gaming and movies, video editing and more. It also keeps interoperability in mind via use of various adapters..
Built-in stereo speakers for multimedia
• A pair of high quality stereo speakers built into a display device. It can be visible front firing, or invisible down firing, top firing, rear firing, etc depending on model and design.
100% recyclable packaging
• Philips is committed to use sustainable, eco-friendly materials across its monitor range. All body plastic parts, metal chassis parts and packing materials use 100% recyclable materials. In selected models, we utilize >= 65% Post-Consumer Recycled plastics, ensuring reduction in waste. Strict adherence to RoHS standards ensure substantial reduction or elimination of toxic substances like Lead and Mercury. Our display housing is made up of PVC/BFR free material.
PVC-BFR free housing
• This Philips monitor housing is free from brominated flame retardant and polyvinyl chloride (PVC-BFR free).
• LCD panel type: IPS technology
• Adaptive sync: Yes
• Backlight type: W-LED system
• Panel Size: 27 inch / 68.6 cm
• Effective viewing area: 597.89 (H) x 336.31 (V)
• Display Screen Coating: Anti-Glare, 3H, Haze 25%
• Aspect ratio: 16:9
• Optimum resolution: 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz
• Pixel Density: 82 PPI
• Response time (typical): 5 ms (Gray to Gray)
• Brightness: 250 cd/m²
• Contrast ratio (typical): 1000:1
• SmartContrast: 20,000,000:1
• Pixel pitch: 0.311 x 0.311 mm
• Viewing angle: 178º (H) / 178º (V), @ C/R > 10
• Flicker-free: Yes
• Picture enhancement: SmartImage
• Display colors: 16.7 M
• Scanning Frequency: 30 - 83 kHz (H) / 50 - 76 Hz (V)
• sRGB: Yes
• EasyRead: Yes
• LowBlue Mode: Yes
• Signal Input: VGA (Analog ), DVI-D (digital, HDCP), DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 1.4
• Sync Input: Separate Sync, Sync on Green
• Audio (In/Out): PC audio-in, Headphone out
• Built-in Speaker: 2 W x 2
• User convenience: SmartImage, Input, Brightness, Menu, Power On/Off
• Control software: SmartControl
• OSD Languages: Brazil Portuguese, Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukranian
• Other convenience: Kensington lock, VESA mount (100x100mm)
• Plug & Play Compatibility: DDC/CI, Mac OS X, sRGB, Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7
• Tilt: -5/25 degree
• ECO mode: 11.8 W (typ.)
• On mode: 14.84 W (typ.) (EnergyStar test method)
• Standby mode: < 0.5 W (typ.)
• Off mode: < 0.3 W (typ.)
• Power LED indicator: Operation - White, Standby mode- White (blinking)
• Power supply: Built-in, 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz
• Product with stand(max height): 625 x 462 x 226 mm
• Product without stand (mm): 625 x 370 x 51 mm
• Product with stand (kg): 4.92 kg
• Product without stand (kg): 4.29 kg
• Temperature range (operation): 0°C to 40°C °C
• Temperature range (storage): -20°C to 60°C °C
• Relative humidity: 20%-80 %
• Altitude: Operation: +12,000ft (3,658m), Non-operation: +40,000ft (12,192m)
• MTBF (demonstrated): 70,000 hrs (excluded backlight)
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.