Philips V Line 23.8 Inch 1920 x 1080 5ms 250nit IPS Monitor with Speakers - VGA DVI HDMI
• IPS displays use an advanced technology which gives you extra wide viewing angles of 178/178 degree, making it possible to view the display from almost any angle. Unlike standard TN panels, IPS displays gives you remarkably crisp images with vivid colors, making it ideal not only for Photos, movies and web browsing, but also for professional applications which demand color accuracy and consistent brightness at all times.
16:9 Full HD display for crisp detailed images
• Picture quality matters. Regular displays deliver quality, but you expect more. This display features enhanced Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution. With Full HD for crisp detail paired with high brightness, incredible contrast and realistic colors expect a true to life picture.
Narrow border display for seamless appearance
• The new Philips displays feature ultra-narrow borders which allow for minimal distractions and maximum viewing size. Especially suited for multi-display or tiling setup like gaming, graphic design and professional applications, the ultra-narrow border display gives you the feeling of using one large display.
SmartContrast for rich black details
• SmartContrast is a Philips technology that analyzes the contents you are displaying, automatically adjusting colors and controlling backlight intensity to dynamically enhance contrast for the best digital images and videos or when playing games where dark hues are displayed. When Economy mode is selected, contrast is adjusted and backlighting fine-tuned for just-right display of everyday office applications and lower power consumption.
SmartImage presets for easy optimized image settings
• SmartImage is an exclusive leading edge Philips technology that analyzes the content displayed on your screen and gives you optimized display performance. This user friendly interface allows you to select various modes like Office, Photo, Movie, Game, Economy etc., to fit the application in use. Based on the selection, SmartImage dynamically optimizes the contrast, color saturation and sharpness of images and videos for ultimate display performance. The Economy mode option offers you major power savings. All in real time with the press of a single button!
Less eye fatigue with Flicker-free technology
• Due to the way brightness is controlled on LED-backlit screens, some users experience flicker on their screen which causes eye fatigue. Philips Flicker-free Technology applies a new solution to regulate brightness and reduce flicker for more comfortable viewing.
LowBlue Mode for easy on-the-eyes productivity
• Studies have shown that just as ultra-violet rays can cause eye damage, shortwave length blue light rays from LED displays can cause eye damage and affect vision over time. Developed for well being, Philips LowBlue Mode setting uses a smart software technology to reduce harmful shortwave blue light.
HDMI-ready for Full HD entertainment
• An HDMI-ready device has all the required hardware to accept High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) input. A HDMI cable enables high-quality digital video and audio all transmitted over a single cable from a PC or any number of AV sources (including set-top boxes, DVD players, A/V receivers and video cameras).
Built-in speakers for audio without desktop clutter
• A pair of stereo speakers built into a display device. It can be visible front firing, or invisible down firing, top firing, rear firing, etc depending on model and design.
• LCD panel type: IPS technology
• Backlight type: W-LED system
• Panel Size: 23.8 inch / 60.5 cm
• Effective viewing area: 527.04 (H) x 296.46 (V)
• Aspect ratio: 16:9
• Optimum resolution: 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz
• Pixel Density: 93 PPI
• Response time (typical): 5 ms (Gray to Gray)
• Brightness: 250 cd/m2
• Contrast ratio (typical): 1,000:1
• SmartContrast: 10,000,000:1
• Pixel pitch: 0.275 x 0.275 mm
• Viewing angle: 178º (H) / 178º (V); @ C/R > 10
• Flicker-free: Yes
• Display colors: 16.7 M
• Scanning Frequency: 30 - 83 kHz (H) / 56 - 76 Hz (V)
• sRGB: Yes
• LowBlue Mode: Yes
• EasyRead: Yes
• Tilt: -5/20 degree
• On mode: 13.82 W (typ.) (EnergyStar 7.0 test method)
• Standby mode: 0.5 W (typ.)
• Off mode: 0.5 W (typ.)
• Power LED indicator: Operation - White; Standby mode- White (blinking)
• Power supply: Built-in; 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz
• Temperature range (operation): 0°C to 40°C
• Temperature range (storage): -20°C to 60°C
• Relative humidity: 20%-80 %
• Altitude: Operation: +12,000ft (3,658m), Non-operation: +40,000ft (12,192m)
• MTBF (demonstrated): 50,000 hrs (excluded backlight)
• Signal Input: VGA (Analog), DVI-D (digital, HDCP), HDMI (digital, HDCP)
• Sync Input: Separate Sync; Sync on Green
• Audio (In/Out): PC audio-in; Headphone out
• Built-in Speakers: 2 W x 2
• User convenience: Power On/Off, Menu/OK, Volume/Up, Input/Down, SmartImage/Back
• OSD Languages: Brazil Portuguese, Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Swedish, Turkish, Traditional Chinese, Ukranian
• Other convenience: Kensington lock, VESA mount (100x100mm)
• Plug & Play Compatibility: DDC/CI, Mac OS X, sRGB, Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7
• Colour: Black
• Finish: Textured
• Dimensions with stand (WxHxD): 540 x 415 x 209 mm
• Dimensions without stand (WxHxD): 540 x 325 x 45 mm
• Weight with stand (Approx.): 3.50 kg
• Weight without stand (Approx.): 3.10 kg
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.