Special Product Offer:
Intel NUC Baby Canyon i5-7260U 2.2GHz Dual Core Compact Barebone Mini Desktop PC + Free Installation Offer
• The Intel NUC7i5BNH has some cool new features including dual-array front microphones so you can take advantage of Cortana’s capabilities if you install Windows 10 with no additional hardware needed. There’s also a front power button and a multi-color LED ring so you can personalize the NUC with the look you want, along with 7.1 surround sound via the HDMI port so that you can be deeply immersed in your music, movies, and games. Or listen with headphones via the front microphone/audio jack. The choice is yours.
• With four USB 3.0 ports, including a charging port, you can connect a USB keyboard, mouse, and printer, and still have room to charge your phone or connect external storage.
Intel Iris Plus Graphics and Thunderbolt 3
• Intel Iris Plus Graphics lets you see images in brilliant 4K and adds better clarity, letting you see data visualizations or on screen text in brilliant definition. The Intel NUC7i5BNH can connect up to three 4K monitors so you can spread your work out across screens. The kits also come with Thunderbolt 3 which supports up to 40 Gbps transfer speeds for your intensive data needs and has built-in 10 GbE for networking with another Thunderbolt 3 system.
Cut the cords, not the performance
• The Intel NUC7i5BNH comes with Intel 802.11ac wireless, Intel’s fastest wireless available today, for connectivity right out-of-the-box. This makes it simple to immediately access files in the cloud, and with built-in Bluetooth 4.2, you can connect wireless peripherals like headsets and keyboards.
• Operating System: None
• Processor: Intel Core i5-7260U processor (2.2 GHz to 3.4 GHz Turbo, Dual-Core 4 MB cache, 15W TDP)
• Memory: None, 2x DDR4 SO-DIMM sockets (up to 32 GB, 2133 MHz), 1.2V
• Storage: None, 1x M.2 connector supporting 22x42 or 22x80 M.2 SSD, 1x SATA3 port for connection to 2.5" HDD or SSD (up to 9.5 mm thickness)
• Graphics Controller: Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640
• Optical drive: None
• Interfaces: 4x USB 3.0, 1x HDMI 2.0, 1x USB Type-C 3.1 G2 (Thunderbolt 3, DisplayPort 1.2), 1x Micro SDXC slot (with UHS-I support), 1x RJ-45
• Bluetooth: Dual Mode Bluetooth 4.2
• Wireless LAN: Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 (802.11ac), 2x2, up to 867 Mbps
• Networking: Intel Gigabit LAN
• Power Supply: 19V, 65W wall-mount AC-DC power adapter
• Audio: 3.5mm front headset jack, Up to 7.1 multichannel digitalaudio via HDMI or DisplayPort signals
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 115 x 111 x 51 mm
• Two Internal USB 2.0 ports via two 1x4 headers (for replaceable lid support)
• One AUX_PWR header
• One Consumer Electronics Control header
• 64 Mb Flash EEPROM with Intel Platform Innovation Framework for EFI Plug and Play
• Advanced configuration and power interface V3.0b, SMBIOS2.5
• Intel Visual BIOS
• Intel Express BIOS update support
Hardware Management Features:
• Processor fan speed control
• Voltage and temperature sensing
• Fan sensor inputs used to monitor fan activity
• ACPI-compliant power management control
We are an Intel Gold Partner
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Does the free installation offer mean that if I were to purchase this NUC, then you would install the RAM, memory and Window 10, so it would arrive ready to use?
Yes. With our current free installation promotion we will install any memory modules, storage drives and Windows operating system purchased with the selected Intel NUC. Please note, an additional 1-2 working days is required for installation.
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.