HPE OfficeConnect OC20 2x2 MIMO 802.11ac Access Point
• Smart Air software automatically assigns channel and power settings, provides airtime fairness (boosts overall network performance by allowing faster clients to move quicker on the network) and ensures that APs stay clear of RF interference to deliver a reliable, high-bandwidth wireless network.
• Website filtering identifies, classifies, and blocks access to web content to provide comprehensive protection against advanced online threats.
• WPA2 with advanced encryption keeps your network traffic secure and protects sensitive business information.
• The OfficeConnect iOS or Android mobile applications allows you to set-up an employee and guest network in a few easy steps.
• New APs added to the network automatically get their configuration from the first AP without manual configuration; Create a network of up to eight APs and manage them from the OfficeConnect mobile application.
• Remotely monitor the network with a quick health dashboard that provides visibility into the status of the access points, their signal strength, connected users and web applications.
• WiFi: Indoor, dual radio, 5GHz 802.11ac 2x2 MIMO and 2.4GHz 802.11n 2x2 MIMO
• Antenna: Two integrated dual-band downtilt omni-directional antennas for 2x2 MIMO with maximum antenna gain of 3.4dBi in 2.4GHz and 6.6dBi in 5GHz
• Power: PoE, or DC (adapter sold separately)
• Operating temperature: 0° C to +50° C
• Operating humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
• Storage & transportation temperature: -40° C to +70° C
• Dimensions (D x H x W): 149.9 x 40.60 x 149.9
• Weight: 362.9g
For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
We are a HPE Silver NZ Partner
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.