HP PageWide Pro 452DW 40ppm Duplex Wireless Inkjet Printer
Not inkjet. Not laser. Introducing HP PageWide business printers. Get the best combination of lowest total cost of ownership, print quality, and speed.
Ultimate value and speed—HP PageWide Pro delivers the lowest total cost of ownership and fastest speeds in its class. Get professional-quality color plus best-in-class security features and energy efficiency.
Professional color, breakthrough total cost
• Results you expect and lasting value—breakthrough total cost of ownership, the lowest in its class.
• Print professional-quality color on a variety of papers—perfect for office use.
• Print more pages and replace cartridges less often, using Original HP PageWide high-yield cartridges.
• Spend less time and budget on scheduled maintenance with streamlined HP PageWide Technology.
The fastest printer in its class
• Wait less, do more with best-in-class speeds—as fast as 55 ppm in color and black-and-white.
• Grab pages and go—without waiting. This device wakes up and prints fastest in its class.
• Print directly from your mobile device to your Wi-Fi Direct printer—without accessing the company network.
Proven technology. Superior energy efficiency
• Minimize downtime with HP PageWide Technology that delivers reliable performance businesses demand.
• Conserve with HP PageWide Technology—designed to use less energy than any MFP in its class.
• Get professional-quality color documents and the performance you expect with Original HP PageWide cartridges.
Best-in-class security and management features
• Help protect your investment and extend capabilities as your needs grow, with a portfolio of solutions.
• Help keep your printer secure—from boot up to shutdown—with secure boot and secure code integrity validation.
• Print speed: Normal: Up to 40 ppm (Black & Colour)
• First page out (ready): Black: As fast as 6.5 sec, Colour: As fast as 7 sec
• Print quality black (best): Up to 1200 x 1200 optimized dpi from 600 x 600 input dpi (on Unspecified, Plain, HP Premium Presentation Matte, and HP Brochure Matte)
• Print quality colour (best): Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi from 600 x 600 input dpi (on HP Advanced Photo Papers)
• Duty cycle (monthly, A4): Up to 50,000 pages
• Recommended monthly page volume: 750 to 4500
• Print technology: HP PageWide Technology with pigmented inks
• Print languages: HP PCLXL (PCL6), native PDF, HP Postscript Level 3 emulation
• Display: 2.0" MGD (Monochrome Graphic Display)
• HP ePrint capability: Yes
• Mobile printing capability: HP ePrint, HP Mobile Apps, Google Cloud Print v2, Apple AirPrint, Mopria-certified, Android Plug-in, Windows 8/10, Windows 10 Mobile, Chromebook
• Wireless capability: Yes
• Connectivity, standard: 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Host, 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Device, 1 Ethernet 10/100 Base-TX network, 802.11 b/g/n Station, 802.11 b/g Access Point
• Network ready: Standard (built-in Ethernet and WiFi 802.11b/g/n)
• Paper handling input, standard: 500-sheet input tray, 50-sheet multi-purpose tray
• Paper handling input, optional: Optional 500 sheet tray
• Paper handling output, standard: 300-sheet face-down output bin
• Maximum output capacity (sheets): Up to 300 sheets
• Duplex printing: Automatic (standard)
• Media sizes supported: Tray 1: Letter, oficio, legal, statement, executive, 3 x 5 in, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 5 x 8 in, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch); Tray 2: Letter, statement, executive, envelopes (No. 10); Tray 3: Letter, oficio, legal, statement, executive
• Media sizes, custom: Tray 1: 3 x 5 in to 8.5 x 14 in; Tray 2: 4.0 x 8.3 in to 8.5 x 11.7 in; Optional Tray 3: 4.0 x 8.3 in to 8.5 x 14 in
• Media types: Plain paper (light, intermediate, mid-weight, heavy, extra heavy, prepunched, recycled, bond, other inkjet plain paper), photo (glossy, gloss, soft gloss, satin, matte, other inkjet photo), envelopes, labels, cards, specialty papers (glossy brochure, matte brochure, tri-fold brochure, Hagaki, greeting cards, other inkjet specialty paper)
• Media weight, supported: Tray 1: 16 to 32 lb (plain paper); 33 to 80 lb (photo); 20 to 24 lb (envelope); 32 to 48 lb (brochure); 90 to 110 lb (card); Tray 2: 16 to 32 lb (plain paper); 33 to 66 lb (photo); 20 to 24 lb (envelope); 32 to 48 lb (brochure); 90 to 110 lb (card); Tray 3: 16 to 32 lb (plain paper); 33 to 66 lb (photo); 32 to 48 lb (brochure); 90 to 110 lb (card)
• Power: Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
• Power consumption: 100 watts (Maximum), 70 watts average (Printing), 9.5 watts (Ready), 4.5 watts (Sleep), 0.95 watts (Auto-Off), 0.2 watts (Manual-Off)
• Memory: 512MB
• Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 530.1 x 406.4 x 378.5 mm
• Maximum dimensions (W x D x H): 802 x 694 x 467 mm
• Weight (approx): 20.15kg
We are a Hp Gold Partner.