HP DesignJet Z6 44 Inch A0 Network PostScript Large Format Inkjet Printer
• Read details more clearly and see high-contrast color with new high-definition HP printheads.
• No need for light inks with HP's dual drop technology.
• Get smooth gradients, even for challenging color combinations, with HP Pixel Control.
FAST—Work without delays
• Handle even the most complex files with powerful processing architecture and the Adobe PDF Print Engine.
• Cut maps to different sizes in fewer steps with the first printer including an integrated vertical trimmer.
• Print up to 20% faster with 2400 nozzle-per-inch, high-definition HP printheads.
SECURE—Protect your work and your information
• Protect printers/data from unauthorized access with HP Secure Boot, whitelisting, and encrypted hard disk.
• Protect documents, preserve confidentiality with authentication solutions like PIN printing, card readers.
• Secure your printers with HP JetAdvantage Security Manager; manage your fleet remotely with HP Web Jetadmin.
• Model size: 1118 mm
• Print speed: Fast: 80.5 m²/hr on plain media; Normal: 18.8 m²/hr on coated media; Best: 9.7 m²/hr on glossy media
• Print technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
• Printer drivers included: Raster and PostScript drivers for Windows and macOS; PDF driver for Windows 8 and above
• Print quality color (best): Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
• Print languages: Adobe PostScript 3, Adobe PDF 1.7, TIFF, JPEG, CALS G4, HP-GL/2, HP-RTL
• Number of print cartridges: 6 (cyan, magenta, yellow, matte black, photo black, chromatic red)
• Ink types: Pigment-based
• Line accuracy: ±0.1%
• Color Stability: < 1 dE2000 in less than 5 minutes
• Print repeatability: Average < 0.5 dE2000, 95% of colors < 1.4 dE2000
• Maximum optical density (black): 4 L* min/2.5 D
• Connectivity, standard: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet (802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab); Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified interface for direct printing from USB flash drive
• Network ready: Standard
• Memory: 128 GB (virtual)
• Internal Storage: 500 GB self-encrypting
• Finished output handling: Roll feed, top sheet feed, media output bin, automatic horizontal cutter
• Media sizes standard (metric rolls): 279 to 1118-mm
• Media sizes, custom: 210 x 279 to 1118 x 1676 mm
• Media types: Photographic, fine art printing material, self-adhesive, banner and sign, bond and coated, backlit
• Media weight, recommended: 80 to 500 g/m²
• Roll external diameter: 135 mm
• Media thickness: Up to 31.5 mil
• Power: Input voltage (auto ranging): 100-240 V (±10%), 50/60 Hz (±3 Hz), 2 A max
• Power consumption: < 100 W (printing); < 32 W (ready); < 0.3 W (< 6.5 W with embedded Digital Front End) (sleep); 0.1 W (off)
• Energy star certified: Yes
• Operating temperature range: 5 to 40ºC
• Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 1802 x 695 x 998 mm
• Weight: 86 kg
• HP Click
• HP WebJet Admin
• HP Embedded Web Server
• HP JetAdvantage Security Manager
• HP Partner Link
• HP MPS
• Introductory Ink cartridges
• Printer stand and media bin
• 3-in core adapter
• Setup poster
• Quick reference guide
• Power cords
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are a Hp Gold Partner.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.