Dell UltraSharp U2721DE 27 Inch 2560 x 1440 2K 350nit 8ms IPS Monitor with USB Hub - HDMI, DisplayPort & USB-C
• Connect to productivity: Experience outstanding wired connection to your network. With extensive connectivity options like RJ45 and USB-C, your monitor serves as a productivity hub that delivers stable Ethernet1 and power - all in a clutter-free setup.
• Enhanced manageability: Managing your monitor is easy with MAC Address pass-through, PXE Boot, and Wake-on-LAN conveniently built in.
• Power of USB-C: Charge your connected laptop with up to 65W of power using USB-C, a single cable solution that transmits power, data and video signals. And with the Always On Power Delivery feature, your laptop will keep charging, even when the monitor is turned off. USB-C also saves up to 72% of workspace setup time2, reduces cable clutter and enables quick transitions from your desk.
• Setup is a snap: Experience a convenient multi-monitor setup with Dell Express Daisy Chaining. It allows automatic detection of the second display, skipping the manual step of changing OSD settings.
• Impeccable details: Every image comes to life on this 27” screen. With QHD (2560x1440) resolution, you’ll get 1.77 times more details than Full HD.
• Color consistency comes standard: Your UltraSharp monitor is factory calibrated at 99% sRGB coverage to an accuracy of Delta-E less than 2, for precise hues right out of the box. Plus with 85% coverage of the DCI-P3 color space, you will see images and video in an even wider range of colors.
• Always the best view: See consistent, vibrant colors across a wide viewing angle enabled by In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology.
• Free up valuable desk space: Optimize your workspace with a stylish monitor featuring a thin panel profile, a compact base and a cable management slot that can hide cable cutter from view. Plus, 2 USB downstream ports (one featuring power charging) conveniently placed and available at the side of the monitor which helps you connect and charge your peripherals effortlessly.
• Expand your efficiency: The virtually borderless InfinityEdge design lets you enjoy a seamless view of your content across multiple monitors. And, with dual monitors, you can increase your productivity by up to 21%.
• Adjust to your comfort: Pivot, tilt, swivel and adjust the height of your monitor for a comfortable setup all day long. Our improved design, with the hinge on the riser, makes it easier to adjust while keeping the riser in the same place.
• Easy on the eyes: This TUV3 Certified monitor has a flicker-free screen with ComfortView, a feature that reduces harmful blue light emissions. It’s designed to optimize eye comfort even over an extended period of time.
Improved Dell Display Manager
• Productive at every level: Dell Display Manager’s (DDM) Easy Arrange feature lets you quickly tile and view your applications side by side across one or more connected screens for multitasking efficiency. And with the improved DDM, you’ll get even more preset layouts.
• Seamless transitions: The auto-restore feature remembers where you left off, so applications will go back to where you left them, even after you’ve unplugged.
• The key to convenience: Shortcut keys can save you even more time, letting you easily configure your display management settings so you can get to work faster.
• More ways to manage: Asset management reports allow IT managers to quickly capture and track monitor information as well as configure multiple monitors at once through a single setup.
• Diagonal Viewing Size: 27 Inches
• Preset Display Area (H x V): 596.74 mm x 335.66 mm
• Panel Type: In-Plane switching Technology
• Display Screen Coating: Anti-glare treatment of the front polarizer (3H) hard coating
• Maximum Preset Resolution: 2560X1440 @ 60 hz
• Viewing Angle: 178° vertical / 178° horizontal
• Pixel Pitch: 0.233 mm x 0.233 mm
• Pixel Per Inch (PPI): 109
• Contrast Ratio: 1000 to 1 (typical)
• Aspect Ratio: 16:9
• Backlight Technology: LED
• Brightness: 350 cd/m2 (typical)
• Response Time: 8 ms for NORMAL mode, 5 ms for Fast mode
• Color Support: Color Gamut* 99% sRGB, 99% REC709, 85% DCI-P3
• Color Depth: 16.7 million colors
• Color Calibration Accuracy: Delta E < 2 (average)
• Flat Panel Mount Interface: VESA mounting holes (100 mm x 100 mm-behind attached VESA cover)
• Audio Output:1 x Audio line-out
• Connectivity: 1 x DP 1.4 (HDCP 1.4), 1 x HDMI1.4 (HDCP 1.4), 1 x USB Type-C (Alternate mode with DisplayPort 1.4, USB 3.1 upstream port, Power Delivery PD up to 65 W), 1 x DP (Out) with MST (HDCP 1.4 ), 2 x USB 3.0 downstream port, 2 x USB 3.0 with BC1.2 charging capability at 2A (max), 1 x Analog 2.0 audio line out (3.5mm jack), 1 x RJ45
• Adjustability: Height adjustable (130 mm), Tilt (-5° to 21°), Swivel (-40° to 40°), Pivot (Yes) • Clockwise and Anticlockwise
• Daisy Chain Availability: Yes
• Dell Display Manager Compatibility: Yes , Easy Arrange and other key features
• Remote Asset Management: Yes, via Dell Command |Monitor
• Security: Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately), Anti-theft stand lock slot (to panel)
Dimensions & Weight:
• Height with stand (Compressed ~ Extended): 390.2 mm ~ 520.2 mm
• Width: 612.2 mm
• Depth: 180.0 mm
• Height without stand: 355.0 mm
• Width without stand: 612.2 mm
• Depth without stand: 39.0 mm
• Weight (panel only - for VESA mount): 4.19 kg
• Weight (with packaging): 8.72 kg
• Voltage Required: 100 VAC to 240 VAC / 50 Hz or 60 Hz + 3 Hz / 1.8 A (maximum)
• Power Consumption Normal operation: 33.2 W (typical), 160W (maximum)
• Power Consumption Stand by / Sleep: Less than 0.3W
• 1x Power cable
• 1x DP Cable (DP to DP)
• 1x USB Type-C cable (C to C)
• Quick setup guide
• Safety, Environmental, and Regulatory Information
• Factory Calibration Report
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.