Dahua Pro Series 1080P 5MP Starlight IR HDCVI BNC Eyeball Camera
• HDCVI technology supports 4 signals to be transmitted over 1 coaxial cable simultaneously, i.e. video, audio, data and power. Dual-way data transmission allows the HDCVI camera to interact with the HCVR, such as sending control signal or triggering alarm. Moreover, HDCVI technology supports PoC for construction flexibility. Audio input is available for some models of HDCVI cameras.
Long Distance Transmission
• HDCVI technology guarantees real-time transmission at long distance without any loss. It supports up to 700m transmission for 5MP HD video via coaxial cable, and up to 300m via UTP cable. Actual results verified by real-scene testing in Dahua's test laboratory.
• HDCVI technology inherits the born feature of simplicity from traditional analog surveillance system, making itself a best choice for investment protection. HDCVI system can seamlessly upgrade the traditional analog system without replacing existing coaxial cabling. The plug and play approach enables full HD video surveillance without the hassle of configuring a network.
• With the adoption of large sized high performance sensor, the camera is able to provide incomparable performance even under extreme lowlight environment. The starlight feature allows more details to be captured and accurate color to be recognized at night or in scenes with limited illumination.
• Audio information is used as supplementary evidence in video surveillance applications. The HDCVI camera supports audio signal transmission over coaxial cable. In addition, it adopts unique audio processing and transmission technology that best restores source audio and eliminates noise, guaranteeing the quality and effectiveness of collected audio information.
• The camera supports multiple video formats including HDCVI, CVBS, and other two common HD analog formats in the market. A DIP switch located on the cable allows you to quickly toggle formats, further simplifying installation and debugging. This feature makes the camera compatible with not only XVRs, but also most existing HD/SD DVRs.
Wide Dynamic Range
• Embedded with industry leading wide dynamic range (WDR) technology, vivid pictures are achieved even in the most intense contrast lighting conditions. True WDR (120dB) optimizes both the bright and dark areas of a scene at the same time to provide usable video.
• 3DNR is noise reduction technology that detects and eliminates random noises by comparing two sequential frames. Dahua’s advanced 3DNR technology allows remarkable noise reduction with little impact to sharpness, especially under limited lighting condition. Besides, the advanced 3DNR effectively decreases the band width and saves the storage space.
• The camera's outstanding reliability is unsurpassed due to its rugged design. The camera is protected against water and dust with IP67 ranking, making it suitable for indoor or outdoor environments. Supporting ±30% input voltage tolerance, this camera suits even the most unstable power supply conditions. Its 4KV lightning rating provides protection against the camera and its structure from the effects of lightning.
• Image Sensor: 1/2.8" CMOS
• Effective Pixels: 2592(H)×1944(V), 5MP
• Scanning System: Progressive
• Electronic Shutter Speed: PAL: 1/4s~1/100,000s; NTSC: 1/3s~1/100,000s
• Minimum Illumination: 0.005Lux/F1.3, 30IRE, 0Lux IR on
• S/N Ratio: More than 65dB
• IR Distance: Up to 60m (197feet)
• IR On/Off Control: Auto / Manual
• IR LEDs: 2
• Lens Type: Motorized lens / Fixed iris
• Mount Type: Board-in
• Focal Length: 2.7-13.5mm
• Max Aperture: F1.3
• Angle of View: H: 102°~29°
• Focus Control: Auto / Manual
• Close Focus Distance: 200mm
Pan / Tilt / Rotation:
• Pan: 0° ~ 360°
• Tilt: 0° ~ 78°
• Rotation: 0° ~ 360°
• Resolution: 5MP (2592×1944)
• Frame Rate: 20fps@5MP, 25/30fps@4MP, 25/30fps@1080P
• Video Output: 1-channel BNC high definition video output / CVBS video output (DIP switch)
• Day/Night: Auto (ICR) / Manual
• OSD Menu: Multi-language
• BLC Mode: BLC / HLC / WDR
• WDR: 120dB
• Gain Control: AGC
• Noise Reduction: 2D/3D
• White Balance: Auto / Manual
• Smart IR: Auto / Manual
• CE (EN55032, EN55024, EN50130-4)
• FCC (CFR 47 FCC Part 15 subpartB, ANSI C63.4-2014)
• UL (UL60950-1+CAN/CSA C22.2 No.60950-1)
• Audio Interface: 1ch in & Built-in Mic
• Power Supply: 12V DC ±30%
• Power Consumption: Max. 10W (12V DC, IR on)
• Operating Conditions: -30°C ~ +60°C (-22°F ~ +140°F) / Less than 90% RH Start up should be done at above -30°C (-22°F)
• Storage Conditions: -30°C ~ +60°C (-22°F ~ +140°F) / Less than 90% RH
• Ingress Protection & Vandal Resistance: IP67
• Casing: Aluminium
• Dimensions: 122mm×107mm
• Net Weight: 0.60kg
• Gross Weight: 0.80kg
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. We are experiencing large stock fluctuations with our distribution warehouses. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Can you confirm if this Dahua Eyeball camera is a POE camera?
This Dahua camera model is not a POE camera. It is powered by 12V power and the video output is a 1 channel BNC connection.
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.