Dahua Pro Series 1080P 2MP 2.8mm Starlight HDCVI IR Dome Camera
• HDCVI technology supports 4 signals to be transmitted over 1 coaxial cable simultaneously, i.e. video, audio, data and power. Dual-way data transmission allows the HDCVI camera to interact with the HCVR, such as sending control signal or triggering alarm. Moreover, HDCVI technology supports PoC for construction flexibility. Audio input is available for some models of HDCVI cameras.
Long Distance Transmission
• HDCVI technology guarantees long-distance and real-time transmission without any loss. It supports up to 800m for 1080P Full HD video via coaxial cable, and up to 300m via UTP cable. Actual results verified by real-scene testing in Dahua's test laboratory.
• HDCVI technology inherits the born feature of simplicity from traditional analog surveillance system, making itself a best choice for investment protection. HDCVI system can seamlessly upgrade the traditional analog system without replacing existing coaxial cabling. The plug and play approach enables full HD video surveillance without the hassle of configuring a network.
• With the adoption of high performance sensor, the camera is able to provide incomparable performance even under extreme low-light environment. The starlight feature allows more details to be captured and accurate color to be recognized at night or in scenes with limited illumination.
• Audio information is used as supplementary evidence in video surveillance applications. The HDCVI camera supports audio signal transmission over coaxial cable. In addition, it adopts unique audio processing and transmission technology that best restores source audio and eliminates noise, guaranteeing the quality and effectiveness of collected audio information.
• The camera supports multiple video formats including HDCVI, CVBS and other two common HD analog formats in the market. The four formats can be switched over through OSD menu or by PFM820 (UTC controller). This feature makes the camera to be compatible with not only HCVRs but also most end users’ existing HD/SD DVRs.
• The camera is designed with array LED IR illumination for best low-light performance at maximum distance. Smart IR is a technology to ensure brightness uniformity in B/W image under low illumination. Dahua’s unique Smart IR adjusts to the intensity of camera's infrared LEDs to compensate for the distance of an object, and prevents IR LEDs from overexposing images as the object comes closer to the camera.
• The camera's outstanding reliability is unsurpassed due to its rugged design. The camera is protected against water and dust with IP67 ranking, making it suitable for indoor or outdoor environments. The camera complies with an IK10 vandal resistance rating making it capable of withstanding the equivalent of 5 kg (11.02 lbs) of force dropped from a height of 40 cm (15.75 in). Supporting +-30% input voltage tolerance, this camera suits even the most unstable power supply conditions. Its 4KV lightning rating provides protection against the camera and its structure from the effects of lightning.
• Image Sensor: 1/2.8" CMOS
• Effective Pixels: 1920(H)×1080(V), 2MP
• Scanning System: Progressive
• Electronic Shutter Speed: PAL: 1/4s~1/100000s
• NTSC: 1/3s~1/100000s
• Minimum Illumination: 0.004Lux/F1.6, 30IRE, 0Lux IR on
• S/N Ratio: More than 65dB
• IR Distance: Up to 20m (66feet)
• IR On/Off Control: Auto / Manual
• IR LEDs: 8
• Lens Type: Fixed lens / Fixed iris
• Mount Type: Board-in
• Focal Length: 2.8mm
• Max Aperture: F1.6
• Angle of View: H: 86.9° (110°)
• Focus Control: N/A
• Close Focus Distance: 1200mm (500mm), 47.2'' (19.7'')
Pan / Tilt / Rotation:
• Pan: 0° ~ 60°
• Tilt: 0° ~ 80°
• Rotation: 0° ~ 360°
• Resolution: 1080P (1920×1080)
• Frame Rate: 25/30fps@1080P, 25/30/50/60fps@720P
• Video Output: 1-channel BNC high definition video output / CVBS video output (DIP switch)
• Day/Night: Auto (ICR) / Manual
• OSD Menu: Multi-language
• BLC Mode: BLC / HLC / WDR
• WDR: 120dB
• Gain Control: AGC
• Noise Reduction: 2D / 3D
• White Balance: Auto / Manual
• Smart IR: Auto / Manual
• CE (EN55032, EN55024, EN50130-4)
• FCC (CFR 47 FCC Part 15 subpartB, ANSI C63.4-2014)
• UL (UL60950-1+CAN/CSA C22.2 No.60950-1)
• Audio Interface: 1ch in & Built-in Mic
• Power Supply: 12V DC +-30%
• Power Consumption: Max. 4.3W (12V DC, IR on)
• Operating Conditions: -40°C ~ +60°C (-40°F ~ +140°F) / Less than 95% RH Start up should be done at above -40°C (-40°F)
• Storage Conditions: -40°C ~ +60°C (-40°F ~ +140°F) / Less than 95% RH
• Ingress Protection & Vandal Resistance: IP67 & IK10
• Casing: Aluminium
• Dimensions: 106mm×50.3mm
• Net Weight: 0.31kg
• Gross Weight: 0.45kg
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.