D-Link DXE-810T PCIE Ethernet Adapter
• This adapter supports 802.1Q VLAN standard, allowing you to organize an operation with tagged traffic. With support for advanced features such as 802.3x Flow Control, Jumbo Frames, and SNMP for network management, the DXE-810T can easily interoperate with your current networking equipment.
• The DXE-810T features TCP, UDP, and IP checksum off-loading functionality, which transfers the checksum processing tasks from the computer’s CPU to the network card. The DXE-810T’s ability to handle the checksum processing means that the CPU’s processing power can be used for other tasks while still achieving 10 Gbps network speeds.
• The DXE-810T features TCP, UDP, and IP checksum offloading functionality, which transfers the checksum processing tasks from the computer’s CPU to the network card.
• Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 1
• Total Number of Ports: 1
• Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
• Device Supported: Server
• Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-TX
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 133.3 x 121.9 x 21.6 mm
• Form Factor: Plug-in Card
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.