Corsair CX650 650W 80 Plus Bronze ATX Power Supply
• 80 PLUS Bronze certified efficiency and clever fan design allow for little or no detectable fan noise during regular operation.
Reliable and compatible
• CX Series is built and tested to strict standards for trouble-free installation and smooth operation.
Corsair engineering and quality control
• Every Corsair power supply is designed by our California engineering team and built to our exact specifications. The same care that goes into the design and testing of our renowned high-power enthusiast power supplies also goes into the CX Series, because you need confidence and reliability regardless of your build budget.
Ample connectors and long cables
• Long cables make CX Series suitable for installation even in full-height tower cases, and the generous cable count allows you to power multiple components and storage devices.
Large-diameter, thermally controlled fan
• Once you’ve installed a PSU, you shouldn’t have to think about it. Employing a thermally controlled fan makes the CX Series virtually silent at idle, and the large diameter reduces noise even when you’re pushing your system hard.
• 1 x ATX Connector
• 1 x EPS Connector
• 1 x Floppy Connector
• 4 x Four Pin Peripheral Connector
• 2 x PCIe Connector
• 6 x SATA Connector
• Power: 650 Watts
• 80 Plus Rating: Bronze
• MTBF: 100,000 hours
• Modularity: None
• Fan size: 120mm (Rifle Bearing)
• Fanless mode: No
• Continuous output rated temperature: 40°C
• Cables: Sleeved
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 150mm x 86mm x 140mm
• Weight: 1.75kg
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.