Corsair 750W CS750M 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply
Gold-certified efficiency and modular cabling for low energy use and easy installation
CS Series Modular power supplies are ideal for basic desktop systems where low energy use, low noise, and simple installation are essential. 80 PLUS Gold efficiency reduces operating cost and excess heat. Flat, sleeved black modular cables with clearly-marked connectors make installation fast and straightforward, with good-looking results.
• The latest ATX12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92 standards and it is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2, 2.31 and ATX12V 2.01 systems.
• 4th generation Intel Core processor Ready (Intel Haswell and Z87 motherboards)
• 80PLUS Gold certified, delivering over 92% energy efficiency at real world load conditions
• Modular cables allow you to remove unneeded cables.
• The low-profile, flat modular cable design reduces air friction and helps maximize airflow through your computer’s chassis.
• A three year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair’s legendary technical support and customer service
• Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99.
• Universal AC input from 100~240V
• Multi-GPU Ready
• Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection, over power protection, over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
• Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, UL, CUL, TUV, CCC, CE, RCM, CB, EAC, KC, BSMI, ROHS, WEEE
• Warranty: Three years
• Dimension: 150mm x 86mm x 140mm
• Modular: Yes
• Power: 750 Watts
• 80 Plus: Gold
• ATX Connector: 1
• EPS Connector: 1
• PCI-E Connector: 4
• 4 Pin Peripheral Connector: 7
• SATA Connector: 8
• Floppy Connector: 2
• MTBF: 150,000 hours