Canon imagePROGRAF TM-200 24 Inch Large Format Inkjet Printer + Scanner
Parallel processing means print and scan can work simultaneously, boosting office efficiency.
Less installation space is needed, thanks to the integrated design with full front usability.
Print noise is reduced by 60%, from dampened fans, fewer vibrations and streamlined cutting.
Single Sensor Technology delivers high-quality image scanning, faster, with minimal shadows.
Exceptional print quality for CAD and poster printing from 5-colour, full pigment Lucia TD ink.
• Scan Technology: SingleSensor with multiple LED illumination
• Optical resolution: 600dpi.
• Scan speed: COPY: 300/300dpi Draft = 1ips colour, 3ips mono, 300/600dpi Standard = 1ips colour, 3ips mono, 600/600dpi Best = 0.5ips colour, 1.5ips mono ; SCAN: 200dpi Draft = 1ips colour, 3ips mono, 300dpi Standard = 0.5ips colour, 1.5ips mono, 600dpi Best = 0.33ips colour, 1ips mono
• Scan Modes: Scan to USB - RGB/Greyscale/BW, TIFF (No ScanApp Lei), Scan to USB - RGB/Greyscale/BW, JPG, PDF, PDF/A, M-PDF (ScanApp Lei available), Scan to PC - RGB/Greyscale/BW, Tiff, JPEG, PDF, PDF/A, TiffG4, M-PDF, Copy - RGB/Greyscale/BW, Copy & Archive – (Combination of Copy and Scan to PC above)., Cloud connectivity is achieved by a link to Canon’s Direct Print & Share., PRINT is achieved by using Canon’s Direct Print & Share.
• Paper path: Face up, rear exit. Forward document transport only, Document return guide(s) included
• Scan width: 24" / 609.6mm
• Min. scan width: 6.2" / 157.4mm
• Max. document width: 26" / 660.4mm
• Max. scan length: 109" / 2768mm
• Max & Min Document thickness: Designed to scan Canon iPF printer CAD paper. Min = 0.07mm, Max = 0.5mm
• Scan accuracy: Accuracy 0.2% +/-1 pixel
• Network modes: Standard Network Mode: (Prevents the scanner exceeding the network's data rate capability). Copy uses on-board memory as a buffer, then communicates with printer via Ethernet., Scan to USB uses on-board memory as a buffer, then saves TIFF files only., Scan to PC uses on-board memory as a buffer before sending data via Ethernet to the ScanApp Le., Copy & Archive uses on-board memory as a buffer before sending data via Ethernet to the ScanApp Le. ; Plus Network Mode: (Uses full network capability and ScanApp Le to improve functionality & productivity). Copy sends data via Ethernet to the Scan App Le which acts as a print spooler to free up the scanner sooner., Scan to USB sends data via Ethernet to the Scan App Le which converts file type to PDF/JPG/MPDF to write back to the USB stick., Scan to PC sends data via Ethernet directly to the ScanApp Le to free up the scanner sooner., Copy & Archive sends data via Ethernet directly to the ScanApp Le to free up the scanner sooner.
• Scan to USB: USB2, 128GB FAT32.
• Scan to Network - ScanApp Lei: ScanApp Lei - Sets scan directory. Minimum PC specification: Windows 7/8/10 - 32bit. 100Mbs Ethernet. Intel Celeron, Core-Duo, Core-2-Duo or 2.8GHz Hyper-Threading (HT) or AMD Dual-Core processors, 2GB RAM, High speed 7,200rpm Serial ATA (SATA) HDD with minimum 2GB for applications and 20GB free for images. Suggested PC specification: Windows 7/8/10 - 64bit. GB Ethernet. Intel i3,i5 or i7 processors, 4GB RAM, High speed 7,200rpm Serial ATA (SATA) HDD with minimum 2GB for applications and 20GB free for images.
• Languages for ScanApp Lei: English/French/German/Italian/Spanish/Simplified Chinese/Traditional Chinese/Korean/Russian/Portuguese/Japanese/Czech/Polish
• Control Panel: 3" touch screen display
• Weight of scanner: 5.28kg without Doc return guide
• Dimensions width: 935mm
• Dimensions height: 131mm
• Dimensions depth - Without Doc Return Guide - Paper tray folded: 146mm
• Dimensions depth - Without Doc Return Guide - Paper Tray flat: 193mm
• Dimensions depth - With Doc Return Guide - Paper tray folded: 206mm
• Dimensions depth - With Doc Return Guide - Paper Tray flat: 253mm
• Power Supply: External PSU: Input: 100 - 240V, 50-60Hz ; Output: 3.42A at 19V.
• Max Power consumption: Standby (sleep): 0.6W ; Idle: 11.7W ; Scanning: 17.5W
• Environmental: Temp: 10-35C ; Humidity: 10-90%
• Acoustic noise levels: 48.4dB gray scan
• Compliances: Europe : CE mark, Russia : EAC, Other countries : CB Certification
• Printer Type: 5 Colour 24"/610mm
• Print Technology: FINE (Photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering)
• Print Resolution: 2,400 x 1,200 dpi
• Number of Nozzles: 15,360 nozzles (MBK 5,120 nozzles, Other Colors 2,560 nozzles each)
• Line Accuracy: ± 0.1% or less, User adjustments necessary. Printing environment and media must match those used for the adjustments., CAD paper required: Plain paper, CAD tracing paper, coated paper, CAD translucent matte film only
• Nozzle Pitch: 1,200dpi (2 lines)
• Ink Droplet Size: minimum 5 pl per colour
• Ink Capacity: Sales Ink: 130ml/300ml, Bundled Starter Ink: 130ml (Matte Black)/90ml (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
• Ink Type: Pigment inks - Matte Black, Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
• Printer Languages: SG Raster (Swift Graphic Raster),HP-GL/2, HP RTL, JPEG (Ver. JFIF1.02)
• Standard Interfaces: USB B Port: Hi-Speed Ethernet: IEEE 802.3 10base- T/IEEE 802.3u 100base-TX/IEEE 802.3ab 1000base-T/IEEE 802.3x Full Duplex, Wireless LAN: IEEE802.11n/IEEE802.11g/IEEE802.11b (Please refer to user manual how to activate /deactivate the wireless LAN)
• Standard Memory: 2 GB
• Hard Drive: N/A
• CAD Drawing: Plain Paper (A0 page size): 0:24 (Fast Economy Mode), 0:27 (Fast), 0:42 (Standard)
• Poster - Plain Paper (A0 page size): 0:25 (Fast), 0:44 (Standard)
• Poster - Coated Paper (A0 page size): 0:55 (Fast), 1:22 (Standard)
• Media Feed and Output: Roll Paper: One Roll, Upper-loading, Front Output, Cut Sheet: Upper-loading, Front Output (Manual feed using media locking lever)
• Media Width: Roll paper: 203.2 -610 mm, Cut sheet: 203.2 -610 mm
• Media Thickness: Roll/Cut: 0.07 - 0.8 mm
• Minimum Printable Length: Roll paper: 203.2 mm, Cut sheet: 279.4 mm
• Maximum Printable Length: Roll paper: 18 m (Varies according to the OS and application), Cut sheet: 1.6 m
• Maximum Media Roll Diameter: 150 mm
• Media Core Size: Internal diameter of roll core: 2"/3"
• Margins Recommended area: Roll paper: Top: 20 mm, Bottom: 3 mm, Side: 3 mm ; Cut sheet: Top: 20 mm, Bottom: 20 mm, Side: 3 mm
• Margins Printable area: Roll paper: Top: 3 mm, Bottom: 3 mm, Side: 3 mm ; Roll paper (borderless): Top: 0 mm, Bottom: 0 mm, Side: 0 mm ; Cut sheet: Top: 3 mm, Bottom: 20 mm, Side: 3 mm
• Media Feed Capacity: Manually switchable by user
• Borderless Printing Width (Roll Only): 515mm(JIS B2), 594mm (ISO A1), 10", 14", 17", 24"
[Printable] 257mm (JIS B4), 297mm (ISO A3), 329mm (ISO A3+), 420mm (ISO A2), 8", 12", 16", 20", 300mm, 500mm, 600mm (Some environmental conditions may not produce the desired result)
• Maximum number of delivered prints: Standard position: 1 sheet ; Stand/Basket - Flat position: 20 sheets on A2 landscape (excludes strong curled condition)
Power and Operating Requirements:
• Power Supply: AC 100-240V (50-60Hz)
• Power Consumption: Operation: 69 W or less ; Sleep mode: 3.6W or less ; Default setting for the time to enter the Sleep mode: approx. 5 mins ; Power off: 0.3 W or less
• Operating Environment: Temperature: 15~30°C, Humidity: 10~80% RH (no dew condensation)
• Accoustic Noise (Power/Pressure): Operation: 44 dB (A) (Plain paper, line drawing, standard mode) ; Standby: 35dB (A) or less ; Operation: 6.0 Bels (Plain paper, line drawing, standard mode) (Measured on ISO 7779 standard and described based on ISO9296 standard))
• Regulations: Europe: CE mark, Russia: EAC
• Certificates: TUV, CB
Dimensions and Weight:
• Physical Dimensions (W x D x H): Main Unit, Stand and Basket: 982 x 887 x 1060 mm (Basket Open), 982 x 757 x 1060 mm (Basket Closed)
• Weight: 52 kg (including Roll Holder Set and Roll unit, excluding ink and print head)
• Microsoft Windows 32 Bit: Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
• Microsoft Windows 64 Bit: Windows 7, 8.1, 10, Windows Server 2008R2, Windows Server 2012/2012R2, Windows Server 2016
• Apple Macintosh: OSX 10.10.5 - OSX 10.11, macOS 10.13
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are an Authorised Canon NZ Dealer
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.