Aruba AP-335 802.11N/AC MU-MIMO 4x4:4 Wireless Access Point
The Aruba 330 Series access points provide the fastest gigabit data speeds and superb user experience for mobile devices and applications in a digital workplace. Designed with an integrated HPE Smart Rate port to scale up to 5Gbps Ethernet over existing copper, the 330 Series allows enterprises to leverage their multi-gigabit Ethernet wired network infrastructures to eliminate bottlenecks. These Wave 2 access points deliver multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO) aware ClientMatch to boost network efficiency and support the growing device density demands on your network.
• Enables location based services with BLE-enabled mobile devices receiving signals from multiple Aruba Beacons at the same time.
Advanced Cellular Coexistence (ACC)
• Minimizes interference from 3G/4G cellular networks distributed antenna systems, and commercial small cell/femtocell equipment.
Quality of service for unified communication apps
• Supports priority handling and policy enforcement for unified communication apps, including Microsoft Skype
for Business with encrypted videoconferencing, voice, chat, and desktop sharing.
• Leverage wired multi-gig NBASE-T-compatible Ethernet infrastructure to eliminate bottlenecks in high-density environments.
ClientMatch - MU-MIMO
• Aruba ClientMatch software groups Wave 2 clients together, enabling 4x4:4 MU-MIMO. That means a faster, more efficient network.
Integrated Bluetooth Beacon
• 330 series APs have an integrated BLE Beacon to simplify management of a large-scale network of battery-powered Aruba Beacons.
• 5GHz Bandwidth: 4 x Spatial Stream SU-MIMO up to 1733Mb/s (4x4 VHT80/2x2 VHT160 clients)
• 2.4GHz Bandwidth: 4 x Single User SU-MIMO up to 600Mb/s (4x4 HT40 client)
• Wireless Standard: 802.11ac
• Multi-User Capability: MU-MIMO (4x4:4)
• Bluetooth Low Energy Radio: Up to 4 dBm, -91 dBm receive sensitivity, 1 x integrated antenna (2.2. dBi)
• Supported Frequency Bands (GHz): 2.400 to 2.4835, 5.150 to 5.250, 5.250 to 5.350, 5.470 to 5.725. 5.725 to 5.850
• Support for up to 256 associated client devices per radio
• Support for up to 16 SSIDs per radio
• 1 x HPE Smart Rate Port (RJ-45 - 100/1000/2500/5000BASE-T): Up to 5Gbps, Auto-sensing link speed & MDI/MDX, EEE (802.3az), PoE (802.3at)
• 1 x Ethernet network interface (RJ-45 - 10/100/1000BASE-T): Auto-sensing link speed and MDI/MDX, EEE (802.3az)
• 1 x USB 2.0 host interface (Type A connector)
• Antenna Connectors: 4 x RP-SMA Connectors
• Integrated Antennas: 12 x down-tilt omni-directional antennas (4 x 2.4GHz, 4 x 5GHz (4.9dBi), 4 x 5GHz (5.7dBi)
• Power: Direct DC (Priority), PoE (USB Interface Disabled), Voltage : 48VDC
• Power Adapters: AC Adapter: JX991A, PoE Injector: JW629A (Power Adapters are Not Supplied)
• Visual indicators (tri-color LEDs): System and radio status
• Reset button: Factory reset (during device power up)
• Serial console interface: RJ-45, RS232
• Kensington security slot
• MTBF: 531,662 hours (Appox. 61 years) at 25°C operating temperature
• Storage and transportation Temperature: -40°C to 70°C
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C
• Humidity: 5% to 93% non-condensing
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 225 x 224 x 52mm
• Weight: Approx. 1150g
• Mounting Clips
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.