APC Smart-UPS SRT 3000VA 2700W 8 Outlet Double Conversion Online 3RU Rack Mount Lithium Ion UPS with Network Card
• Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
• Operating mode that by-passes unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve high operating efficiency without sacrificing protection
LCD graphics display
• Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
• Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
• Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
Predictive failure notification.
• Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
Disconnected battery notification
• Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
• Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
• Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
• Max Configurable Power: 2.7kWatts / 3.0kVA
• Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 2%
• Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60Hz +/- 3 Hz
• Other Output Voltages: 220, 240
• Load Crest Factor: 3 : 1
• Topology: Double Conversion Online
• Waveform type: Sine wave
• Bypass: Built-in Bypass
• Output Connections: 2x IEC 320 C19 (Battery Backup), 6x IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)
• Input frequency: 40 - 70 Hz (auto sensing)
• Input voltage range for main operations: 160 - 275V
• Number of Power Cords: 1
• Other Input Voltages: 220, 240
Batteries & Runtime:
• Battery type: Lithium Ion
• Typical recharge time: 4hour(s)
• Expected Battery Life: 5-10 years
• Extendable Run Time: 1
• Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity: 632
Communications & Management:
• Interface Port(s): RJ-45 Serial, Smart-Slot, USB
• Pre-Installed SmartSlot Cards: AP9631
• Control panel: Multi-function LCD status and control console
• Audible Alarm: Audible and visible alarms prioritized by severity
• Emergency Power Off (EPO): Yes
Surge Protection and Filtering:
• Surge energy rating: 432Joules
• Maximum Height: 128MM, 12.8CM
• Maximum Width: 432MM, 43.2CM
• Maximum Depth: 639MM, 63.9CM
• Net Weight: 30.5KG
• Color: Black
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
• Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 (non-condensing) %
• Operating Elevation: 0-3000meters
• Storage Temperature: -20 - 50 °C
• Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 (non-condensing) %
• Storage Elevation: 0-15000meters
• Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 50.0dBA
• Online thermal dissipation: 317.0BTU/hr
• Protection Class: IP 20
We sell a large range of UPS devices including commercial grade models requiring a licensed electrician, and/or additional cables/power requirements for installation. Warranty periods on UPS devices will exclude the battery, as they are a consumable item. We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.