APC Smart-UPS X 1000VA/800W 8 x Outlets Line Interactive Rack/Tower UPS
UPS recognizes when external battery packs are attached and automatically adjusts runtime.
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
Attach the device to an Emergency Power Off (EPO) system so that power can be turned off in an emergency situation.
Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
High frequency design:
Reduces or eliminates bulky transformers resulting in lighter units for ease of handling.
High online efficiency:
Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
Intuitive LCD interface:
Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
Multiple switched outlet groups:
Multiple outlet groups that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
Plug-and-Play external batteries:
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
Predictive replace battery date:
Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
Pure sine wave output on battery:
Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
Temperature-compensated battery charging:
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
• Output power capacity: 800 Watts / 1.0kVA
• Max Conﬁgurable Power (Watts): 800 Watts / 1.0kVA
• Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
• Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5 %
• Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Sync to mains
• Topology: Line interactive
• Waveform type: Sine wave
• Output Connections: (8) IEC 320 C13, (2) IEC Jumpers
• Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
• Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Auto-sensing
• Input Connections: IEC 320 C14
• Cord Length: 1.8meters
• Input voltage range for main operations: 151 - 302 Adjustable, 160 - 286V
• Number of Power Cords: 1
Batteries & Runtime:
• Battery type: Lead-acid battery
• Typical recharge time: 3hour(s)
• Expected Battery Life: 3 - 5 years
• RBC Quantity: 1
• Battery Charge Power (Watts): 99 Watts
• DC Overcurrent Protection: 60A
• Extended Run Options: APC-Smart-UPS-X-1000VA-Rack-Tower-LCD-230V (Available in Technical Tab on site)
Communications & Management:
• Interface Port(s): RJ-45 Serial, SmartSlot, USB
• Control panel: Multifunction LCD status and control console
• Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
• Emergency Power Oﬀ (EPO): Yes
• Available SmartSlot Interface Quantity: 1
Surge Protection and Filtering:
• Surge energy rating: 600Joules
• Filtering : Full time multi-pole noise ﬁltering : 5% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 45 °C
• Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Operating Elevation: 0 - 3048meters
• Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 °C
• Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Storage Elevation: 0 - 15240meters
• Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 40.0dBA
• Online thermal dissipation: 82.0BTU/hr
• Maximum Height: 89MM, 8.9CM
• Maximum Width: 432MM, 43.2CM
• Maximum Depth: 490MM, 49.0CM
• Rack Height: 2U
• Net Weight: 22.86KG
• Color: Black
• CD with software
• Documentation CD
• Installation guide
• Rack Mounting brackets
• Removable support feet
• Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable
• USB cable
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.