APC Basic Rack 7.36kVA PDU 20 x IEC 320-C13 4 x IEC 320-C19 Rack-mountable
Product family includes a variety of input and output connections to distribute 120V, 208V, or 230V power to multiple outlets. Having a variety of inputs and outputs allow users to adapt to varying power requirements. APC offers units that bring up to 14.4kW using a single branch whip.
Low Cost Power Distribution
Provides a number of outlets to bring power to rack equipment at an affordable price.
Single input power source
Supply power from one branch whip to multiple pieces of equipment, conveniently powering rack-mount equipment. Saves time and money during installation by using one branch whip and standard connections.
Includes horizontal, vertical, and toolless-mount varieties. Puts power where it is needed most - in the racks near the equipment.
• Maximum Total Current Draw: 32
• Output Connections: (4) IEC 320 C19 (Battery Backup); (20) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)
• Cord Length: 3.05 meters
• Number of Power Cords: 1
• Input frequency: 47 - 63 Hz
• Load Capacity: 7360 VA
• Maximum Input Current: 32 A
• Input Connections: IEC 309 32A 2P+E
• Color: Black
• Maximum Depth: 44 mm , 4.4 CM
• Maximum Height: 1619 mm , 161.9 CM
• Net Weight: 5.57 KG
• Shipping Depth: 127 mm , 12.7 CM
• Shipping Height: 2134 mm , 213.4 CM
• Shipping weight: 6.48 KG
• Shipping Width: 152 mm , 15.2 CM
• Maximum Width: 56 mm , 5.6 CM
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 45 °C
• Operating Elevation: 0-3000 meters
• Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Storage Temperature: -25 - 65 °C
• Storage Elevation: 0-15000 meters
• Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Installation Guide
• Rack Mounting Brackets
• Toolless Mounting Kit
Due to the high demand on courier services during the Christmas period, our standard delivery times may extend. We recommend placing orders as early as possible for pre-Christmas delivery.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.