APC Basic Rack 3680VA PDU
The American Power Conversion (APC) Basic Rack Power Distribution Unit (PDU) distributes power to devices in the rack. The Rack PDU has twenty IEC -320 - C13 outlets and four IEC-320-C19 outlets. The 10-foot (3.05-meter) power cord terminates with a IEC-309 16A connector.
• Rack-Mountable: Includes horizontal, vertical, and toolless-mount varieties. Puts power where it is needed most - in the racks near the equipment.
• Single input power source: Supply power from one branch whip to multiple pieces of equipment, conveniently powering rack-mount equipment. Saves time and money during installation by using one branch whip and standard connections.
• Wide range of input and output connections: Product family includes a variety of input and output connections to distribute 120V, 208V, or 230V power to multiple outlets. Having a variety of inputs and outputs allow users to adapt to varying power requirements. APC offers units that bring up to 14.4kW using a single branch whip.
• Low Cost Power Distribution: Provides a number of outlets to bring power to rack equipment at an affordable price.
• Output: Nominal Output Voltage 230V Maximum Total Current Draw 16 Output Connections
(4) IEC 320 C19 (Battery Backup)
(20) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)
• Input: Nominal Input Voltage 200V , 208V , 230V Input frequency 47 - 63 Hz Input Connections IEC 309 16A Cord Length 3.05 meters Number of Power Cords 1 Load Capacity 3680 VA Maximum Input Current 16 A
• Dimensions: Height 1619 x Width 56 x Depth 44 MM
• Net Weight: 5.57 KG
• Color: Black
• Operating Environment: -5 - 45 °C
• Operating Relative Humidity: 5 - 95 %
• Operating Elevation: 0-3000 meters
• Storage Temperature: -25 - 65 °C
• Storage Relative Humidity: 5 - 95 %
• Storage Elevation: 0-15000 meters
• Basic Rack 3680VA PDU
• Installation Guide
• Rack Mounting Brackets
• Toolless Mounting Kit