TP-Link NC450 HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision
turn the camera to almost any position you want and watch over a wider area of your home.
• Pan / Tilt - See up to 360 degrees horizontally and 150 degrees vertically.
• Night Vision- Know what’s happening when it’s dark, with up to 26 feet of night vision.
• Motion & Sound Detection -Receive push and email notifications when motion or sound is detected.
• 2-way Audio – Start 2-way audio with ease to communicate with your family instantly
• SD Card Storage -Save your videos and images easily thanks to an integrated SD slot
• tpCamera App - Use the tpCamera app to access feeds from anywhere, at any time
• Resolution: 1.0 Megapixel (1280 x 720)
• Lens: F: 2.0, f: 3.6 mm
• Viewing Angle: FOV = 75°
• Digital Zoom: Pan range 300°
• Tilt range: 110°
• Video Compression: H.264
• Frame Rate & Resolutions: Max. 30 fps at 1280x720 (HD)
• Video Streaming: Controllable Frame rate
• Image Settings: Rotation: Mirror, Flip; Configurable brightness, contrast, saturation; Overlay capabilities: time, date, text
• Audio Communication: 2-Way
• Audio Input: Built-in microphone
• Audio Output: Built-in speaker
• Input Trigger: Motion/Sound detection
• Notification: E-mail, App
• Storage: SD Card
• Standards and Protocols: Bonjour, TCP/IP, DHCP, ARP, ICMP, FTP, SMTP, NFS, DNS, NTP, HTTP, HTTPS, UDP
• Security: Multiple password-protected user levels
• Wireless Data Rates: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, Up to 300Mbps
• Network Interface: RJ-45 for Ethernet 10/100 Base-T
• Users: 13 simultaneous unicast users
• Bundled Management Software: Viewing and recording up to 36 cameras
• Dimensions (mm): 109 (w) x 106 (d) x 144 (h)
• Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
• Android 4.1 or higher
• iOS 7.0 or higher
We are an Official Reseller of TP-Link in New Zealand
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Can this TPLink NC450 camera be setup outside?
No, this camera is not designed for outdoor use.
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.