Special Product Offer:
Synology DiskStation DS1520+ 5 Bay 8GB RAM NAS with 5x 4TB Western Digital Red Drives + Installation!
• DS1520+ provides two built-in M.2 SSD slots so that you can take full advantage of Synology SSD Cache functionality. Add SSD cache for up to 20 times faster I/O response without using front drive bays. You can add 10 more drives with two Synology DX517 to expand storage capacity.
Accelerate demanding applications
• A more powerful CPU speeds up computing-intensive applications. The new 4-core processor boosts photo indexing, database response times, and web PHP response efficiency. Easily categorize your photo memories, smoothly manage files across computers and mobile devices, and enjoy blazing fast web applications.
Access and sync your files seamlessly
• Synology Drive provides a built-in universal portal to access your data anytime and anywhere, and synchronize all your files across platforms, including Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, and iOS.
Real-time collaboration on your private cloud
• Synology Office is a collaboration package combining the convenience and usability of public clouds with the data privacy and security guaranteed by private clouds. It allows you to work seamlessly together on documents and spreadsheets in a protected environment.
Virtual Machine Manager
• Virtual Machine Manager enables you to test new software in sandboxes, isolate your customers' machines, and increase the flexibility of your server. You can easily run Windows, Linux, and Virtual DSM on your Synology NAS by just a few steps.
• CPU Model: Intel Celeron J4125
• CPU Architecture: 64-bit
• CPU Frequency: 4-core 2.0 (base) / 2.7 (burst) GHz
• Hardware Encryption Engine (AES-NI): Yes
• System Memory: 8 GB DDR4 non-ECC
• Memory Module Pre-installed: 8 GB (4 GB + 4 GB)
• Total Memory Slots: 1
• Drive Bays: 5
• Maximum Drive Bays with Expansion Unit: 15 (DX517 x 2)
• M.2 Drive Slots: 2 (NVMe)
• Compatible Drive Type: 3.5" SATA HDD, 2.5" SATA HDD, 2.5" SATA SSD, M.2 2280 NVMe SSD
• Maximum Internal Raw Capacity: 80 TB (16 TB drive x 5) (Capacity may vary by RAID types)
• Maximum Raw Capacity with Expansion Units: 240 TB (80 TB + 16 TB drive x 10) (Capacity may vary by RAID types)
• Maximum Single Volume Size: 108 TB
• Hot Swappable Drive: Yes
• Installed: 5x 4TB Western Digital Red Drives
• RJ-45 1GbE LAN Port: 4 (with Link Aggregation / Failover support)
• USB 3.0 Port: 2
• eSATA Port: 2
• Internal Drives: Btrfs, EXT4
• External Drives: Btrfs, EXT4, EXT3, FAT, NTFS, HFS+, exFAT
• Size (Height x Width x Depth): 166 mm x 230 mm x 223 mm
• Weight: 2.26 kg
• System Fan: 92 mm x 92 mm x 2 pcs
• Fan Speed Mode: Full-Speed Mode, Cool Mode, Quiet Mode
• Brightness Adjustable Front LED Indicators: Yes
• Power Recovery: Yes
• Noise Level: 20.8 dB(A)
• Scheduled Power On / Off: Yes
• Wake on LAN / WAN: Yes
• Power Supply Unit / Adapter: 120 W
• AC Input Power Voltage: 100 V to 240 V AC
• Power Frequency: 50/60 Hz, Single Phase
• Power Consumption: 36.67 W (Access), 15.51 W (HDD Hibernation)
• British Thermal Unit: 125.21 BTU/hr (Access), 52.96 BTU/hr (HDD Hibernation)
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
• Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-5°F to 140°F)
• Relative Humidity: 5% to 95% RH
• 1x Accessory Pack
• 1x AC Power Adapter
• 1x AC Power Cord
• 1x RJ-45 LAN Cable
• 1x Quick Installation Guide
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.