Sophos XG 230 Rev.2 8 Port Gigabit Network 1RU Rack Mount Security Firewall Appliance
Sophos XG Firewall provides unrivalled visibility into risky users, unknown and unwanted apps, advanced threats, suspicious payloads, encrypted traffic and much more. Rich on-box reporting is built-in and powerful centralized reporting for multiple firewalls is available in the cloud.
Blocks unknown threats :
Sophos XG Firewall provides all the latest advanced technology you need to protect your network from ransomware and advanced threats including top-rated IPS, Advanced Threat Protection, Cloud Sandboxing and full AI-powered threat analysis, Dual AV, Web and App Control, Email Protection and a full-featured Web Application Firewall. And it’s easy to setup and manage.
Automatically responds to incidents:
XG Firewall is the only network security solution that is able to fully identify the source of an infection on your network and automatically limit access to other network resources in response. This is made possible with our unique Sophos Security Heartbeat that shares telemetry and health status between Sophos endpoints and your firewall.
• Firewall throughput: 20 Gbps
• Firewall IMIX: 6.8 Gbps
• VPN throughput: 1.7 Gbps
• IPS throughput: 4.2 Gbps
• NGFW (IPS + App Ctrl) max.: 3.0 Gbps
• Antivirus throughput (proxy): 2.8 Gbps
• Concurrent connections: 8,200,000
• New connections/sec: 140,000
• Maximum licensed users: unrestricted
• Storage (local quarantine/logs): integrated SSD
• Ethernet interfaces (fixed): 6x GE copper (incl. 2 bypass pairs), 2x GE SFP*
• No. of expansion slots: 1
• FleXi Port modules (optional): 8 port GE copper, 8 port GE SFP*, 2 port 10 GE SFP+*, 4 port 10 GE SFP+*, 2 port 40 GE QSFP+*, 4 port GE PoE, 8 port GE PoE, 4 port GE copper LAN bypass
• I/O ports (rear): 2 x USB 3.0 (front), 1 x Micro USB (front), 1 x USB 3.0 (rear), 1 x COM (RJ45) (front), 1 x HDMI (rear)
• Display Multi-function: LCD module
• Power supply: Internal auto-ranging, 100-240VAC, 50-60 Hz, Redundant PSU optional (external)
*SFP transceivers sold separately
• Power consumption: XG 230: 21W, 72 BTU/hr (idle), 41W, 141 BTU/hr (full load)
• Operating temperature: 0-40°C (operating), -20 to +80°C (storage)
• Humidity: 10%-90%, non-condensing
• Mounting: 1U rack mount (2 rackmount ears included)
• Dimensions: 438 x 344.4 x 44 mm
• Weight: 5.2 kg
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.