Sophos XG230 Rev2 Security Appliance
• Sophos XG Firewall provides all the latest advanced technology you need to protect your network from ransomware and advanced threats including top-rated IPS, Advanced Threat Protection, Cloud Sandboxing, Dual AV, Web and App Control, Email Protection and a full featured Web Application Firewall. It’s both easy to setup and to manage.
Automatically responds to incidents
• XG Firewall is the only network security solution that is able to fully identify the source of an infection on your network and automatically limit access to other network resources in response. This is made possible with our unique Sophos Security Heartbeat that shares telemetry and health status between Sophos endpoints and your firewall.
Exposes hidden risks
• Sophos XG Firewall provides unprecedented visibility into top risk users, unknown apps, advanced threats, suspicious payloads and much more. You also get rich on-box reporting included at no extra charge and the option to add Sophos iView for centralized reporting across multiple firewalls.
• Firewall throughput: 20Gbps
• Firewall IMIX: 6.8Gbps
• VPN throughput: 1.7bps
• IPS throughput: 4.2Gbps
• NGFW (IPS + App Ctrl): max. 3Gbps
• Antivirus throughput (proxy): 2.8Gbps
• Concurrent connections: 8,200,000
• New connections/sec: 140,000
• Maximum licensed users: Unrestricted
• Storage: Integrated SSD
• Ethernet interfaces (fixed): 6 GbE copper (incl. 2 bypass pairs), 2 GbE SFP (transceivers sold separately)
• Number of FleXi Port slots: One
• I/O ports (rear): 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x Micro-USB, 1 x COM (RJ45), 1 x HDMI
• Display: Multi-function LCD module
• Power supply: External auto ranging DC: 12V, 100-240VAC, 24W@50-60 Hz
• Redundant PSU: optional (external)
• Power consumption: 19W, 65 BTU/hr (idle), 35W, 119 BTU/hr (full load)
• Operating temperature 0-40°C (operating): -20 to +80°C (storage)
• Humidity: 10%-90%, non-condensing
• Certifications CB, UL, CE, FCC, ISED, VCCI, MIC (Japan), RCM, CCC, KC Planned: BIS
• Mounting: 1U Rack Mount (2 rackmount ears included)
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 438 x 344.4 x 44mm
• Weight: 5.2kg
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.