Philips B Line 23.8 Inch 1920 x 1080 Full HD 5ms 250nit IPS Monitor with Speakers & USB Hub - VGA DVI DisplayPort HDMI
• IPS displays use an advanced technology which gives you extra wide viewing angles of 178/178 degree, making it possible to view the display from almost any angle - even in 90 degree Pivot mode! Unlike standard TN panels, IPS displays gives you remarkably crisp images with vivid colors, making it ideal not only for Photos, movies and web browsing, but also for professional applications which demand color accuracy and consistent brightness at all times.
16:9 Full HD display for crisp detailed images
• Picture quality matters. Regular displays deliver quality, but you expect more. This display features enhanced Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution. With Full HD for crisp detail paired with high brightness, incredible contrast and realistic colors expect a true to life picture.
SmartImage presets for easy optimized image settings
• SmartImage is an exclusive leading edge Philips technology that analyzes the content displayed on your screen and gives you optimized display performance. This user friendly interface allows you to select various modes like Office, Photo, Movie, Game, Economy etc., to fit the application in use. Based on the selection, SmartImage dynamically optimizes the contrast, color saturation and sharpness of images and videos for ultimate display performance. The Economy mode option offers you major power savings. All in real time with the press of a single button!
LowBlue Mode for easy on-the-eyes productivity
• Studies have shown that just as ultra-violet rays can cause eye damage, shortwave length blue light rays from LED displays can cause eye damage and affect vision over time. Developed for wellbeing, Philips LowBlue Mode setting uses a smart software technology to reduce harmful shortwave blue light.
Less eye fatigue with Flicker-free technology
• Due to the way brightness is controlled on LED-backlit screens, some users experience flicker on their screen which causes eye fatigue. Philips Flicker-free Technology applies a new solution to regulate brightness and reduce flicker for more comfortable viewing.
SmartErgoBase enables people-friendly ergonomic adjustments
• The SmartErgoBase is a monitor base that delivers ergonomic display comfort and provides cable management. The base's people-friendly height, swivel, tilt and rotation angle adjustments position the monitor for maximum comfort that can ease the physical strains of a long workday; cable management reduces cable clutter and keeps the workspace neat and professional.
Built-in stereo speakers for multimedia
• A pair of high quality stereo speakers built into a display device. It can be visible front firing, or invisible down firing, top firing, rear firing, etc depending on model and design.
USB 3.0 enables fast data transfers and smart phone charging
• Super Speed USB 3.0 deploys 5.0 gbit/s transfer rate, which is about 10 times faster than USB 2.0 standard significantly reducing data transfer time saving you time and money. With more bandwidth, super speed transfer rates, better power management and superior overall performance, USB 3.0 sets the global standard allowing you to use the large capacity storage devices. Sync-N-Go technology ensures you don't have to wait anymore for bandwidth to be freed up. Your investment in USB 2.0 devices is protected as it is backward compatible.
SmartConnect with DisplayPort, HDMI and VGA connections
• With a plethora of connectivity, these Philips displays come equipped with multi connections like VGA, Display Port, universal HDMI connector, enabling you to enjoy high resolution uncompressed video and audio content. USB connections ensures that you can have super speed data transfers while having global connectivity. Regardless of what source you use, you can rest assured that this Philips display will ensure your investment is not made obsolete any time soon!
Designed to meet environmental standards
• Designed for sustainability, and reduced operating costs, this monitor meets environmental standards. Such as: ENERGY STAR, EPEAT, TCO Certified.
• LCD panel type: IPS technology
• Backlight type: W-LED system
• Panel Size: 23.8 inch / 60.5 cm
• Display Screen Coating: Anti-Glare, 3H, Haze 25%
• Effective viewing area: 527 (H) x 296.5 (V)
• Aspect ratio: 16:9
• Optimum resolution: 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz
• Pixel Density: 93 PPI
• Response time (typical): 5 ms (Gray to Gray)
• Brightness: 250 cd/m²
• Contrast ratio (typical): 1000:1
• SmartContrast: 50,000,000:1
• Pixel pitch: 0.275 x 0.275 mm
• Viewing angle: 178º (H) / 178º (V), @ C/R > 10
• Flicker-free: Yes
• Picture enhancement: SmartImage
• Color gamut (typical): NTSC 89.9%, sRGB 103.8%*
• Display colors: 16.7 M
• Scanning Frequency: 30 - 85 kHz (H) / 48 - 76 Hz (V)
• sRGB: Yes
• EasyRead: Yes
• LowBlue Mode: Yes
• Adaptive sync: Yes
• Signal Input: VGA (Analog ), DVI-D (digital, HDCP), DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 1.4
• USB: USB 3.0x2 (1 w/fast charging), USB 2.0 x 2
• Audio (In/Out): PC audio-in, Headphone out
• Sync Input: Separate Sync, Sync on Green
• Height adjustment: 150 mm
• Pivot: -/+ 90 degree
• Swivel: -175/175 degree
• Tilt: -5/30 degree
• ECO mode: 10 W (typ.)
• On mode: 13 W (typ.) (EnergyStar 7.0 test method)
• Standby mode: < 0.5 W (typ.)
• Off mode: Zero watts with Zero switch
• Power LED indicator: Operation - White, Standby mode- White (blinking)
• Power supply: Built-in, 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz
• Product with stand(max height): 540 x 508 x 206 mm
• Product without stand: 540 x 323 x 50 mm
• Product with stand: 4.97 kg
• Product without stand: 3.37 kg
• Temperature range (operation): 0°C to 40°C °C
• Temperature range (storage): -20°C to 60°C °C
• Relative humidity: 20%-80 %
• Altitude: Operation: +12,000ft (3,658m), Non-operation: +40,000ft (12,192m)
• MTBF (demonstrated): 70,000 hrs (excluded backlight)
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Can this monitor be rotated to be in a portrait position?
Yes, the Philips B Line 23.8 Inch Monitor can be rotated 90 degrees to allow for viewing in the portrait position.
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.