Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016 Retail Pack for MAC
• Word 2016
• Excel 2016
• Powerpoint 2016
• Onenote 2016
• Memory: 4 GB of RAM
• Hard disk: 6 GB of available hard disk space. HFS+ hard disk format (also known as Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus)
• Display: 1280 x 800 or higher resolution monitor
• Operating system: Mac OS X version 10.10
• Browser: The current or immediately previous version of Safari, Chrome or Firefox
• Other: Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Fees may apply.
• Certain online features require a Microsoft account.
• Installation for 1 Mac computer
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Does Office Mac Home & Student 2016 retail pack include a physical disc or does it need to be downloaded?
There is no physical disc/media with the retail pack of Office Home & Student 2016 for Mac. Inside the retail packaging will be your product key card and instructions on where to download the software.
What is the difference between Office 365 and Office 2016 suites?
Office 2016 suites, including Office Mac Home & Student are available as a one-time purchase for use on a single Mac. The applications are not automatically updated (to get the latest version, you must purchase Office again when the new version becomes available). Office 365 Home, Personal and University plans include the complete suite of Office software applications. Office 365 plans are available as 12 month subscriptions. With Office 365, upgrades are always included with your subscription.
Is Internet access required for Office 2016 Mac Home & Student?
Internet access is required to install and activate Office Mac 2016 Home & Student however the applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are fully installed on your Mac computer and you do not need to be connected to the Internet to use them.
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.