Microsoft Office Home & Business 2016 Retail Pack for PC
• Outlook 2016
• Word 2016
• Excel 2016
• Powerpoint 2016
• Onenote 2016
• Memory: 2 GB RAM
• Hard disk: 3.0 GB available disk space
• Display: 1280 x 800 screen resolution
• Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
• Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2
• Browser: The current or immediately previous version of Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
• .NET version: .NET 3.5 required. Some features may require .NET 4.0 or 4.5 CLR to also be installed.
• Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Fees may apply.
• A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. But, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
• Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
• Microsoft account
• Installation for 1 PC
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. We are experiencing large stock fluctuations with our distribution warehouses. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Does Office Home & Business 2016 retail pack include a physical disc or does it need to be downloaded?
There is no physical disc/media with the retail pack of Office Home & Business 2016. Inside the retail packaging will be your product key card and instructions on where to download the software.
What is the difference between Home & Student and Home & Business versions of Office 2016?
Office Home & Business 2016 offers the same software applications and features as Office Home & Student but also includes Outlook 2016.
What is the difference between Office 365 and Office 2016 suites?
Office 2016 suites, including Office Home & Business are available as a one-time purchase for use on a single PC. The applications are not automatically updated (to get the latest version, you must purchase Office again when the new version becomes available). Office 365 Home, Personal and University plans include the complete suite of Office software applications. Office 365 plans are available as 12 month subscriptions. With Office 365, upgrades are always included with your subscription.
Is Internet access required for Office 2016 Home & Business?
Internet access is required to install and activate Office 2016 Home & Business however the applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook are fully installed on your computer and you do not need to be connected to the Internet to use them.
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.