Microsoft Office 365 Business Premium 1 Year Subscription for PC & Mac - Download Version
• Publisher (PC only)
• Access (PC only)
• OneDrive (1 TB per user)
• Skype for Business
• Microsoft Teams
• Memory: 4 GB RAM
• Hard disk: 4.0 GB available disk space
• Display: 1280 x 768 screen resolution
• Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update).
• Operating system: Windows 10, Windows Server 2019
• Browser: The current version of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox.
• .NET version: Some features may require .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher to also be installed
• Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Fees may apply
• A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. But, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that touch features are optimised for use with Windows 10
• Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity
• Cloud file management features require OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint
• Microsoft account or Microsoft organisational account required for license assignment
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
What is the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019 suites?
Office 2019 suites are available as a one-time purchase for use on a single PC. The applications are not automatically updated (to get the latest version, you must purchase Office again when the new version becomes available). Office 365 plans include the complete suite of Office software applications. Office 365 plans are available as 12 month subscriptions. With Office 365, upgrades are always included with your subscription.
What happens when my Office 365 Business Premium subscription ends?
You will receive notifications from Microsoft alerting you to your upcoming expiration. If your subscription expires, the Office software applications enter read-only mode, which means that you can view or print documents, but you can’t create/edit documents. To have full functionality again, just purchase a new Office 365 Business Premium 12 month subscription.
How do I renew my Office 365 Business Premium subscription?
You can renew your subscription through Microsoft directly or you can renew from our store by purchasing another pre-paid 12 month subscription. When you renew early to the same Office 365 plan that you already have, the additional time is added to your existing subscription. For example, if you have one month left on your current subscription and you purchase a 12 month pre-paid subscription, your subscription will run for 13 months.
How do I receive the download version of Office 365 Business Premium?
Purchase this software through our online store. Once our team have confirmed your payment your order will be processed. Your software will be sent to you via email within a few hours. Please note that we can only process your order during standard business hours.
Do you receive updates with Microsoft Office 365 Business Premium?
Yes. When you have an active Office 365 Business Premium subscription, you receive automatic updates to the most up-to-date version of the Office software applications.
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.