Microsoft Office 2019 Home & Student for PC & Mac - Download Version
• Word 2019
• Excel 2019
• Powerpoint 2019
• Onenote 2019
• Memory: 4 GB RAM
• Hard disk: 4.0 GB available disk space
• Display: 1280 x 768 screen resolution
• Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update).
• Operating system: Windows 10, Windows Server 2019
• Browser: The current version of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox.
• .NET version: Some features may require .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher to also be installed
• Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Fees may apply
• A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. But, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that touch features are optimised for use with Windows 10
• Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity
• Cloud file management features require OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint
• Microsoft account or Microsoft organisational account required for license assignment
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
If my PC breaks down and I have to reinstall Windows will I still be able to use the same Office H&S 2019 license key?
Microsoft Office 2019 Home & Student is a full (perpetual) version of software, and it is assigned to your email/Microsoft account. If your computer crashes and you need to reinstall you will just need to login to your Microsoft account to allow access. You can also deactivate older computers that no longer use the software via Microsoft’s online portal.
Do you need to have a Microsoft account to activate Office Home & Student?
Yes that is correct. The software requires you to have or setup a Microsoft account to assign the license too. A Microsoft account is a free account you use to access many services, such as Outlook.com (also known as hotmail.com, msn.com, live.com), Office Online apps, Skype, OneDrive, Xbox Live, Bing, Windows, or the Microsoft Store. If you already use an email address and password to sign in to Microsoft devices and services like the ones mentioned above, then you already have a Microsoft account. If your work or school uses Office 365 in your organization, an administrator will provide you with a work or school account.
I have installed Office 19 Home & Student on my PC but I cannot get Outlook to work, it wants me to activate Office 365?
The Microsoft Office 2019 Home & Student bundle does not include Outlook. This bundle only has Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote
How do I receive the download version of Office Home & Student?
Purchase this software through our online store. Once our team have confirmed your payment your order will be processed. Your software will be sent to you via email within a few hours. Please note that we can only process your order during standard business hours.
What is the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019 suites?
Office 2019 suites, including Office Home & Student, are available as a one-time purchase for use on a single PC. The applications are not automatically updated (to get the latest version, you must purchase Office again when the new version becomes available). Office 365 plans include the complete suite of Office software applications. Office 365 plans are available as 12 month subscriptions. With Office 365, upgrades are always included with your subscription.
Is Internet access required for Office 2019 Home & Student?
Internet access is required to install and activate Office 2019 Home & Student however once the applications are fully installed on your computer you do not need to be connected to the Internet to use them.
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.