LG 49VL5F 49 Inch 1920x1080 450nit Video Wall Commercial Display
The 49VL5F provides all-encompassing screen immersion thanks to its ultra-narrow 3.5 mm bezel-to-bezel, while its outstanding IPS panel delivers a clear image from any angle. With its extremely attractive and highly functional design, it can be used to deliver advertising and information in a variety of business environments.
• The ultra-narrow bezel creates a visually stunning digital wall to effectively deliver dynamic content and immerse the viewers. The large screen it generates is enough to captivate the attention of passersby.
Image Gap Reduction
• The 49VL5F includes an image improvement algorithm that can reduce image gaps among tiled displays when playing back videos. Objects located on the bezel boundaries are adjusted for a seamless viewing experience.
Higher Viewing Angle
• Large screens are usually positioned higher than human-eye level, making uniform picture quality essential for video walls. The viewing angle of the 49VL5F is high enough to display vivid colors throughout the screen with no distortion.
Wider Viewing Angle
• It is well known that LG IPS panel technology enables better control of liquid crystals, which in turn allows the screen to be viewed from virtually any angle. Because of this, the 49VL5F captures the attention of and captivates more viewers with lifelike colors, regardless of their viewing position.
Easy Color Adjustment
• Depending on the content, the color temperature of the display can be easily adjusted in increments of 100K using a remote control.
Simple White Balance Adjustment
• In conventional video walls, white balance was adjustable only in “full-white” mode, but the 49VL5F allows you to modify each value of grey scale to achieve more detailed and precise white balance adjustment.
User-Friendly Menu Structure
• The menu structure has been optimized for commercial use. It simplifies approach flows and groups similar functions together, adopting a more intuitive GUI for ease of use. This way, users can avoid having to do trial-anderror when exploring desired functions and managing displays.
• The GUI (Graphic User Interface) is carefully designed with a four-way navigation remote control that lets users easily switch to other settings. Also, it adopts a larger font for better visibility, which is necessary when users want to control displays from relatively far distances.
• Screen Size: 49"
• Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (FHD)
• Brightness(Typ.): 450 cd/m²
• Input: HDMI, DP, DVI-D, RGB, Audio, USB 2.0
• Output: DP, Audio
• External Control: RS232C In/out, RJ45 (LAN) In, IR In
• Bezel Width: 2.25 mm (T/L), 1.25 mm (B/R)
• Monitor Dimension (W × H × D): 1,077.6 x 607.8 x 89.7 mm
• Weight (Head): 17.8 kg
• VESA Standard Mount Interface: 600 x 400 mm
• Operation Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
• Operation Humidity: 10 % to 80 %
• Power Supply: 100-240V~, 50/60Hz
• Power Type: Built-In Power
• Typ.: 90 W
• Max: 110 W
• Smart Energy Saving: 55 W
• Safety: CB / NRTL
• EMC: FCC Class "A" / CE / KC
• ErP / Energy Star: Yes(EU Only) / Yes (Energy Star 8.0, US Only)
• Content Management Software: SuperSign CMS
• Control and Monitoring Software: SuperSign Control/Control+
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. We are experiencing large stock fluctuations with our distribution warehouses. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.