HP POS Keyboard with Magnetic Stripe Reader (MSR)
• You don’t have to compromise functionality, comfort or ease of use with this affordable, small form factor POS keyboard. Featuring a full QWERTY layout in a compact 14-inch form factor, the HP POS Keyboard with MSR offers optimum space efficiency in retail environments with limited room. Its robust design also offers spill and dust-resistant keys. This multi-functional keyboard includes a high-quality, integrated Magnetic Stripe Reader (MSR) for the value-minded. So choose the HP POS Keyboard with MSR and enjoy a multi-tasking keyboard with a space-saving design.
Easy to use, and versatile
• Are you out of room at your point of sale stations? Maximize counter space with the HP POS Keyboard with MSR. It’s 3-in-1 design and 14-inch size reduces space requirements by approximately 35% and leaves room for your business essentials or other point-of-sale system components. Store associates can quickly and easily enter data, interact with POS system applications, and complete transactions. The touch-pad eliminates the use of a mouse; conveniently located on the lower edge of the keyboard for ease of use. The keyboard is quickly connected to your POS system by an industry standard USB 2.0 interface. The HP POS Keyboard with MSR is fully programmable, with 28 configurable keys to reduce or eliminate repetitive data input and keystrokes
Rugged and reliable
• The HP POS Keyboard with MSR includes an easy to use and reliable integrated 3-track MSR with an exceptional life expectancy of 1 million reading cycles. The MSR allows for bi-directional swipe with an LED and beeper to indicated a successful swipe. A durable design with IP54 spill and dust resistant key area means you’ll get more life out of your equipment. The combination of keyboard, MSR, and touchpad in one device means all components are compatible and work together for an easy to use and essential component of your POS solution.
• Cable Length: 1.85m
• Keyswitch Lifetime: 25 million operations
• Interface: USB
• Power: 100 mA max
• Voltage: -5VDC +/- 5% SELV typical
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 36.0 x 19.8 x 3.8 cm
• Weight: 1.4 kg
• Point of Sale System Software and Documentation CD
• Keycap removal tool and the Options Warranty Manual
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us.
We are a Hp Gold Partner.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.