HP Imaging Handheld Barcode Scanner 2D USB - Black
Durable design, enhanced performance capabilities and improved motion tolerance maximize the transaction experience for both retailers and their customers.
Key Features and Benefits:
• Decodes most common1D and 2D barcodes; camera mode imager captures labels or signatures for enhanced data collection
• Omnidirectional operation allows symbol or image capture regardless of the orientation of the scanner for quicker reading
• Enhanced motion tolerance and technology allow quick reading of barcodes from mobile devices
• Intuitive feedback following a successful read indicated by a sound and shown by both a green light on the scanner as well as a visual change from the red aiming pattern to a green dot. This allows for quick and accurate scanning and improved productivity.
• Scanner is able to read poorly printed or damaged barcodes successfully for quicker checkout
• Scanner can be used as a handheld device or stored in the stand and operated hands-free for operational flexibility
• Reading technology: Imager
• Type of barcode read: 1D and 2D barcodes (Note: See product QuickSpecs at www.hp.com/go/quickspcs for detailed list of decode capability.)
• Visual and audible good read confirmation: Yes
• Light source: LEDs
• Interface: USB
• Cable length: 1.9 m
• Dimensions: 10.0 x 7.1 x 18.1 cm
• Weight: 226.7 g
• Warranty HP Peripheral Limited Warranty is a three (3) year parts replacement warranty
• Scanner Stand
• USB Cable
• HP Point of Sale System Software and Documentation CD
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us.
We are a Hp Gold Partner.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.