Edimax EN-9320TX-E 10 Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express Server Adapter
Equipped with a 10 Gigabit RJ45 interface, the EN-9320TX-E can provide 10 times better performance than existing Gigabit transmissions.
Advanced Features & Security:
The EN-9320TX-E features 802.1Q Virtual LAN (VLAN) tagging for Ethernet frames providing network management with a flexible and more secure environment. Moreover the card supports advanced features for best performance such as 16K Jumbo Frame and IEEE 802.3x Flow Control.
Cost Effective and Easy Migration 10G Adapter:
The cost-effective solution of 10Gbps high-speed adapter on 10 Gigabit network connection – offering full compatibility to 10/5/2.5/1Gbps and 100Mbps networking standards and existing copper network.
• Attachment Interface: PCI Express Rev. 2.0 Specification x4 Interface
• Media Interface: RJ-45 Connector
• Jumbo Frame: 16K Bytes
• LED Indicators: LNK / ACT Per Port
• Typical Power Consumption: 4 Watts
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 50 ℃
• Storage Temperature: -40 - 85℃
• Operating Humidity (Non-condensing): 5 - 95%
• Storage Humidity (Non-condensing): 5 - 95%
• Dimensions (W x D): 82 x 62mm
• Weight: 45g
• Windows Server 2012 R2, Server 2012, Server 2008R2, Server 2016
• Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
• Linux 4.x, 3.x, Linux 2.6.x (32/64-bit)
• MAC OS Sierra (10.12.x)
• VMware ESXi 6.0, 5.5, 5.1
• Microsoft Hyper-V
• Linux KVM
• Oracle VirtualBox
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.