CYP 1x4 HDMI over HDMI and CAT5e/6/7 Splitter with IR
• Simultaneous HDMI and CAT5e/6/7 outputs
• Supports data rate from 300 Mbps up to 3 Gbps
• Supports a wide range of PC resolutions from VGA to WUXGA (RB) and HDTV resolutions up to 4K×2K (3840×2160@30 Hz and 4096×2160@24 Hz)
• Supports transmission of High Definition audio: LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio (32 kHz~192 kHz sample rate)
• Supports distances up to 60 meters over CAT5e/6/7 cables
• Supports selection of Standard or TV EDID settings
• Supports control of devices via 2-way IR
• 3D signal display is dependent on the TV/Display’s EDID settings
• Input Ports: 1x HDMI, 1x IR IN, 1x USB (Service only)
• Output Ports: 1x HDMI, 1x IR OUT, 3x CAT5e/6/7
• HDMI Supported Resolutions: 480i~1080p@50/60Hz, 1080p@24Hz, 4K×2K (3840×2160@30Hz/4096×2160@24/25Hz) &VGA~WUXGA (RB)
• HDMI Input Cable Distance: 10m (1080p@8/12-bit), 5m (4K×2K)
• HDMI Output Cable Distance: 15m (1080p@8-bit), 10m (1080p@12-bit), 10m (4K×2K)
• IR Frequency: 30~50kHz
• Power Supply: 24V / 1.25A
• Operating Temperature: 0C ~ 40C
• Storage Temperature: -20C ~ 60C
• Relative Humidity: 20 ~ 90 % RH (non-condensing)
• Power Consumption: 6.3W
• Chassis Material: Metal
• Colour: Black
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 145 x 199 x 30 mm
• Weight (approx): 584 g
For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Will this splitter work with a sky tv satellite decoder?
Yes, this unit is compatible with Sky decoders / Satellite.
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.