CYP 1x4 optical splitter
The 1 by 4 Optical Audio Splitter can split and distribute a single optical digital audio input to up to four simultaneous optical digital outputs, allowing users to share one optical source to up to four optical sound systems. A simple and easy to use tool for distributing a single optical signal to multiple areas or devices.
• Supports one optical input and four optical outputs
• Supports LPCM 2CH audio signal and sampling rates up to 192kHz
• Supports Dolby Digital and DTS 2/5.1CH audio signals bypass
• Supports S/PDIF sampling rates of 32 kHz to 192 kHz
• Low power consumption
• Input Port 1×Optical (TOSLink connector)
• Output Ports 4×Optical (TOSLink connectors)
• Audio Sampling Rates 32~192 kHz
• Audio Formats LPCM 2CH, Dolby Digital 2~5.1CH & DTS ; 2~5.1CH (Pass-through)
• Power Supply 5 V/1 A DC (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)
• ESD Protection Human body model: 8 kV (air-gap discharge) ; ±6 kV (contact discharge)
• Dimensions 85 mm (W)×85 mm (D)×34 mm (H)
• Weight 94 g
• Chassis Material Plastic
• Color White
• Operating Temperature 0 C~40 C
• Storage Temperature 20C ~ 60C
• Relative Humidity 20 ~ 90% RH (non-condensing)
• Power Consumption 0.2 W
• Source equipment such as a Blu-ray/DVD player and output to active speakers or sound systems.
• Split a single optical digital input to four outputs
• Distribute an optical digital audio source to multiple AV Receivers
• 1×1 by 4 Optical Audio Splitter
• 1×5 V/1 A Power Adaptor
• Operation Manual
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Does this split ADAT signal or only SPDIF?
Unfortunately this product will not support an ADAT signal, and will only work with SPDIF standard.
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.