The 1 by 4 Optical Audio Splitter can split and distribute a single optical digital audio input to up to four simultaneous optical digital outputs, allowing users to share one optical source to up to four optical sound systems. A simple and easy to use tool for distributing a single optical signal to multiple areas or devices.
• Supports one optical input and four optical outputs
• Supports LPCM 2CH audio signal and sampling rates up to 192kHz
• Supports Dolby Digital and DTS 2/5.1CH audio signals bypass
• Supports S/PDIF sampling rates of 32 kHz to 192 kHz
• Low power consumption
• Input Port 1×Optical (TOSLink connector)
• Output Ports 4×Optical (TOSLink connectors)
• Audio Sampling Rates 32~192 kHz
• Audio Formats LPCM 2CH, Dolby Digital 2~5.1CH & DTS ; 2~5.1CH (Pass-through)
• Power Supply 5 V/1 A DC (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)
• ESD Protection Human body model: 8 kV (air-gap discharge) ; ±6 kV (contact discharge)
• Dimensions 85 mm (W)×85 mm (D)×34 mm (H)
• Weight 94 g
• Chassis Material Plastic
• Color White
• Operating Temperature 0 C~40 C
• Storage Temperature 20C ~ 60C
• Relative Humidity 20 ~ 90% RH (non-condensing)
• Power Consumption 0.2 W
• Source equipment such as a Blu-ray/DVD player and output to active speakers or sound systems.
• Split a single optical digital input to four outputs
• Distribute an optical digital audio source to multiple AV Receivers
• 1×1 by 4 Optical Audio Splitter
• 1×5 V/1 A Power Adaptor
• Operation Manual
CYP 1x4 optical splitter
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.