CYP 1x4 HDMI over HDMI and CAT5e/6/7 Splitter with PoE and LAN Serving
The HDMI over HDMI and CAT5e/6/7 Splitter can split and distribute a single HDMI input, 2-way IR control and LAN serving to up to three CAT5e/6/7 outputs and includes a simultaneous HDMI bypass output.
It supports resolutions up to 1080p Full HD, 4K×2K timing, 3D and multichannel digital audio formats (such as LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD). The HDMI bypass output can be connected to an HDMI display or cascaded to another splitter. The three CAT5e/6/7 outputs can be connected to CAT5e/6/7 to HDMI receivers to extend the operating distance up to 100 meters.
Additionally, the LAN connectivity will allow a 100BaseT network to be served to smart TVs or games consoles. The Power over Ethernet (PoE)
function can power compatible receivers, providing greater flexibility in installations.
• HDMI with 4K×2K resolution and 3D support, HDCP and DVI compliant
• Simultaneous HDMI and CAT5e/6/7 outputs
• Supports data rate from 300 Mbps up to 3 Gbps
• Supports a wide range of PC resolutions from VGA to WUXGA (RB) and HDTV resolutions up to 4K×2K (3840×2160@30 Hz and 4096×2160@24 Hz)
• Supports transmission of High Definition audio: LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio (32 kHz~192 kHz
• Supports distances up to 100 meters over CAT5e/6/7 cables
• Supports Ethernet network rates up to 100 Mbps
• Supports selection of Standard or TV EDID settings
• Supports PoE with compatible receiver units
• Supports control of devices via 2-way IR
• 3D signal display is dependent on the TV/Display’s EDID settings
1. This system was tested with CAT6/23AWG cables, results may vary with cables of a different specification.
2. The PoE function is designed for powering compatible Receiver units only, non-PoE Receivers will need their own power supply. Receivers of another brand may not be compatible.
3. For playback of 4K×2K HDMI source signals, a 4K×2K capable display and High Speed HDMI cables are required.
• Video Bandwidth: 340 Mbps/10.2 Gbps
• Input Ports: 1×HDMI, 1×IR IN, 1×LAN, 1×USB (Service only)
• Output Ports: 1×HDMI, 3×CAT5e/6/7, 1×IR OUT
• HDMI Supported Resolutions: 480i~1080p@50/60 Hz, 1080p@24 Hz, 4K×2K (3840×2160@30 Hz/4096×2160@24/25Hz) & VGA~WUXGA (RB)
• HDMI Input Cable Distance: 10m (1080p@8/12-bit), 5m (4K×2K)
• HDMI Output Cable Distance: 15m (1080p@8-bit), 10m (1080p@12-bit), 10m (4K×2K)
• IR Frequency: 30~50 kHz
• Power Supply: 24V/2.7A DC (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)
• Dimensions: 145 mm (W)×199 mm (D)×30 mm (H)
• Weight: 590 g
• Chassis: Material Metal
• Color: Black
• ESD Protection Human body model: ±8kV (air-gap discharge) ; ±4kV (contact discharge)
• Operating Temperature: 0 °C ~ 40 °C
• Storage Temperature: ?20 °C ~ 60 °C / ?4 °F ~ 140 °F
• Relative Humidity: 20 ~ 90 % RH (non-condensing)
• Power Consumption: 36 W
• Household entertainment sharing and control
• Lecture room display and control
• Showroom display and control
• Meeting room presentation and control
• Classroom display and control
• HDMI equipped source devices, connect with HDMI cables
• HDMI equipped displays (TVs or monitors) or HDMI equipped AV receivers, connect with HDMI cables
• 1×4 HDMI over HDMI and CAT5e/6/7 Splitter
• 1×IR Receiver
• 1×IR Blaster
• 24V DC Power Adaptor
• Power Cord
• Operation Manual
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.