Cisco ASA 5516-X 8 Port Network Security Gigabit Firewall Appliance with FirePOWER Services
• Granular Application Visibility and Control (AVC) supports more than 3,000 application-layer and risk-based controls that can launch tailored intrusion prevention system (IPS) threat detection policies to optimize security effectiveness.
• The industry-leading Cisco ASA with FirePOWER next-generation IPS (NGIPS) provides highly effective threat prevention and full contextual awareness of users, infrastructure, applications, and content to detect multivector threats and automate defense response.
• Reputation- and category-based URL filtering offer comprehensive alerting and control over suspicious web traffic and enforce policies on hundreds of millions of URLs in more than 80 categories.
• AMP provides industry-leading breach detection effectiveness, a low total cost of ownership, and superior protection value that helps you discover, understand, and stop malware and emerging threats missed by other security layers.
• Maximum Throughput - Application Control (AVC): 850 Mbps
• Stateful Inspection Throughput - Maximum: 1.8 Gbps
• Maximum Concurrent Sessions: 250,000
• Maximum New Connections per second: 20,000
• Supported applications: More than 3,000
• Users/nodes: Unlimited
• URL categories: 80+
• Number of URLs categorized: More than 280 million
• VLAN Interface: 100
• Expansion Slot: 1 interface card, 1 x USB port type ‘A’, High Speed 2.0
• Memory: 8GB
• Operating Temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40 °C)
• Operating Humidity: 10 to 90 percent noncondensing
• Operating Altitude: Designed and tested for 0 to 10,000 ft (3048 m)
• Acoustic Noise: 67.2 dBA max
• Input Voltage: 92 to 240 VAC
• Form Factor: 1U
• Dimensions (D x H x W): 4.4 x 43.7 x 28.7cm
• Weight: 3 kg
• CE: EN55022 2006+A1: 2007 Class A
• EN55024 1998+A1: 2001+A2: 2003
• EN61000-3-2 2009
• EN61000-3-3 2008
• FCC: CFR 47, Part 15 Subpart B Class A 2010, ANSI C63.4 2009
• ICES-003 issue 4 February2004
• VCCI: V-3/2011.04
• C-TICK: AS/NZS CISPR 22,2009
• KC: KN22 & KN24
• IEC 60950-1: 2005, 2nd Edition
• EN 60950-1: 2006+A11: 2009;
• UL 60950-1: 2007, 2nd Edition
• CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-07, 2nd Edition
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
We are a Cisco Select Partner. Contact us if you need help with your Cisco solution.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.