Cisco 8811 IP Phone
With the Cisco IP Phone 8811, you can increase personal productivity through an engaging user experience that is both powerful and easy-to-use. The IP Phone 8811 combines an attractive new ergonomic design with wideband audio for crystal clear voice communications, “always-on” reliability, encrypted voice communications to enhance security, and access to a comprehensive suite of unified communications features from Cisco on-premises and hosted infrastructure platforms and third party hosted call control
The Cisco IP Phone 8811 supports five programmable line keys. You can configure keys to support either multiple directory numbers or calling features such as speed dial. You can also boost productivity by handling multiple calls for each directory number, using the multicall-per-line feature. Fixed-function keys give you one-touch access to applications, messaging, directory, as well as often-used calling features such as hold/resume, transfer, and conference. Backlit acoustic keys provide flexibility for audio path selection and switching.
• The phone supports a built-in Gigabit Ethernet switch for your PC connection.
• Support for Cisco EnergyWise technology makes the Cisco IP Phone 8811 more energy-efficient and ecofriendly; the phone is qualified by the Energy Star organization.
• An optional wall-mount kit is orderable separately for customers seeking this capability.
• Ergonomic design: The phone offers an easy-to-use interface and provides a traditional telephony-like user experience.
• Graphical display: The 5-in., 800 × 480 resolution, grayscale display provides scrollable access to calling features and text-based XML applications.
• Handset: The handset is a standard wideband-capable audio handset (connects through an RJ-9 port). The standard coiled cord has a custom end for concealed cable routing beneath the phone (cord length is approximately 21 in. [55 cm] coiled and up to 72 in. (183 cm) extended). The handset is hearing aid-compatible (HAC) and meets Federal Communications Commission (FCC) loudness requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). You can achieve Section 508 loudness requirements using industry-standard inline handset amplifiers such as Walker Equipment W-10 or CE-100 amplifiers. The dial pad is also ADA-compliant.
• Speaker phone: The full-duplex speakerphone gives you flexibility in placing and receiving calls with hands free.For added security, the audible dual tone multifrequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
• Analog headset: The analog headset jack is a standard wideband-capable RJ-9 audio port.
• AUX port: You can use an auxiliary port to support electronic hookswitch control with a third-party headset connected to it.
• Ethernet switch: An internal 2-port Cisco Ethernet switch allows for a direct connection to a 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet network (IEEE 802.3i/802.3u/802.3ab) through an RJ-45 interface with single LAN connectivity for both the phone and a co-located PC. The system administrator can designate separate VLANs (IEEE 802.1Q) for the PC and phone, providing improved security and reliability of voice and data traffic.
• Keys: The phone has the following keys: Line keys; Soft keys; Back and release keys; Four-way navigation and select keys; Hold/Resume, Transfer, and Conference keys; Messaging, Application, and Directory keys; Standard keypad; Volume-control toggle key; Speakerphone, headset, and mute keys
• Backlit Indicator: The phone supports backlit indicators for the audio path keys (handset, headset, and speakerphone), select key, line keys, and message waiting.
• Replaceable bezel: The phone includes a black bezel; an optional silver bezel is also available separately.
• Dual-position foot stand: The display is easy-to-view and the buttons and keys are easy-to-use. The two-position foot stand supports viewing angles of 35 and 50 degrees; you can remove the foot stand for wall mounting, with mounting holes located on the base of the phone.
• Wall-mountable: You can install the phone on a wall using an optional wall-mount kit (available separately).
• Physical security: The phone is compatible with the Kensington Security Slot (K-Slot) antitheft system.
• IEEE Power over Ethernet (PoE): IEEE Power over Ethernet class 2. The phone is compatible with both IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at switch blades and supports both Cisco Discovery Protocol and Link Layer Discovery Protocol - Power over Ethernet (LLDP-PoE).
• Cisco IP Phone Power Cube 4: This optional power cube is used as an AC-to-DC (48V) power supply for non-PoE deployments. Use of the power cube 4 also requires the use of one of the corresponding AC country cords.
• Cisco Unified Communications Manager: 8.5.1 (Non-secured mode Only); 8.6.2; 9.1.2; 10.5.2; 11.0 and later
• Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (Unified CME): 10.0 and later through fast track
• Cisco Business Edition 6000 (BE 6000): 8.6.2; 9.1.2; 10.5.2; 11.0 and later
• Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS): 8.6.2 and later (using supported UCM versions above)
• Electronic hookswitch: You can control the hookswitch electronically with a third-party headset connected to an auxiliary port.
• Quality-of-service (QoS) options: The phone supports Cisco Discovery Protocol and 802.1Q/p standards, and can be configured with an 801.1Q VLAN header containing the VLAN ID overrides configured by the Admin VLAN ID.
• Phone-casing composition: Polycarbonate acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) textured plastic; Cosmetic class A
• Operational temperature: 0 to 40 C
• Nonoperational temperature shock: -10 to 60 C
• Humidity: Operating 10 to 90%, noncondensing, Nonoperating 10 to 95%, noncondensing
• Physical dimensions (H x W x D): 229.1 x 257.34 x 40 mm (excluding foot stand)
• Weight (with handset): 1.17 kg
• Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for signaling
• Session Description Protocol (SDP)
• IPv4 and IPv6
• User Datagram Protocol (UDP) (used only for Real-Time Transport Protocol [RTP] streams)
• Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) client or static configuration
• Gratuitous Address Resolution Protocol (GARP)
• Domain Name System (DNS)
• Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP)
• Secure Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTPS)
• Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP)
• Real-Time Control Protocol (RTCP)
• Cisco Peer-to-Peer Distribution Protocol (PPDP)
• Cisco Discovery Protocol
• LLDP (including LLDP-MED)
• Switch speed auto-negotiation
• Secure boot
• Secure credential storage
• Device authentication
• Configuration file authentication and encryption
• Image authentication
• Random bit generation
• Hardware cryptographic acceleration
• Certificate Authority Proxy Function (CAPF)
• Manufacturer-Installed Certificates (MIC)
• Locally Significant Certificates (LSC)
• Ethernet 802.1x supplicant options: Extensible Authentication Protocol-Flexible Authentication via Secure Tunneling (EAP-FAST) and Extensible Authentication Protocol-Transport Layer Security (EAP-TLS)
• Signaling authentication and encryption using TLS
• Media authentication and encryption using SRTP
• HTTPS for client and server
• Secure Shell (SSH) Protocol server
• Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)-based VPN client
• + Dialing
• Abbreviated dialing
• Adjustable ring tones and volume levels
• Adjustable display brightness
• Agent greeting
• Auto-detection of headset
• Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
• Busy Lamp Field (BLF) Pickup
• Busy Lamp Field (BLF) speed dial
• Call forward
• Call forward notification
• Call filter
• Call history lists
• Call park
• Call pickup
• Call timer
• Call waiting
• Call chaperone
• Caller ID
• Corporate directory
• Conference, including traditional Join feature
• Cross Cluster Extension Mobility (EMCC)
• Direct transfer
• Extension mobility
• Fast-dial service
• Forced access codes and client matter codes
• Group call pickup
• Immediate divert
• Malicious-caller ID
• Message-waiting indicator (MWI)
• Meet-me conference
• Music on hold (MoH)
• Network profiles (automatic)
• On- and off-network distinctive ringing
• Personal directory
• Predialing before sending
• Private Line Automated Ringdown (PLAR)
• Ring tone per line appearance
• Service Uniform Resource Locator (URL)
• Shared line
• Silent monitoring and recording
• Speed dial
• Time and date display
• Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) dialing
• Visual voice mail
• Voice mail
• Whisper coaching
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
We are a Cisco Select Partner. Contact us if you need help with your Cisco solution.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.