Canon imageFORMULA DR-G1100 Sheetfed Scanner
Simple, Clear Scanning
• During document conversion, high image accuracy and quality are important to minimize error rates, achieve regulatory compliance, and increase the ease of document integration and retrieval. The G1100 scanners offer a collection of invaluable image capturing and processing functions for various types of documents that optimize readability and minimize reprocessing.
Smooth and Reliable
• Integral to Canon’s highly reliable, stable feeding mechanism, the advanced and unique Ultrasonic Double-Feed Detection and Rapid Recovery features deliver smooth document scanning. A solid body design, heavy-duty feed and eject trays, and staple detection capability are just some of the features that ensure minimal downtime and help to maintain business continuity.
• Centralized scanning solutions—operated by a limited number of dedicated and trained individuals—enable companies to spend less time processing, retrieving, and searching for paper documents and can help facilitate collaboration throughout the organization. The DR-G1130/G1100 scanners are equipped with an easy-to use Control Panel and Job Key as well as a Document Feed Tray that adjusts to the height of the paper batch. All these features are designed to deliver unattended batch scanning for optimizing workflows and improving productivity.
• Type: Desktop sheet-fed scanner
• Document feeding: Automatic or manual sheet feeding
• Document size: Width: 50.8 - 305 mm (2.0 - 12.0 in.) Length: 70 - 432 mm (2.8 - 17.0 in.); Long Document Mode: up to 3,000 mm (118.1 in.)
• Document thickness and weight: Continuous Feeding: 20 - 209 g/m2, 0.04 - 0.25 mm (5 - 56 lb bond) Non-Separation Mode: 20 - 255 g/m2, 0.04 - 0.3 mm (5 - 64 lb bond)
• Feeding capacity: 48 mm stack or 500 sheets of 80 g/m2 (20 lb bond)
• Scanning element: 3-line CMOS CIS
• Light source: LED (Red, Green, and Blue)
• Scanning side: Simplex/Duplex
• Scanning modes: Black and White, Error Diffusion, Advanced Text Enhancement, Advanced Text Enhancement II, 256-level Grayscale, 24-bit Color, Auto Color Detection, Long Document, Manual feeding, Separation Hi, Separation Low, Non Separation
• Scanning resolutions: 150 x 150 dpi, 200 x 200 dpi, 240 x 240 dpi, 300 x 300 dpi, 400 x 400 dpi, 600 x 600 dpi
• Scanning speed (A4/LTR, 200 dpi) - B&W: Portrait: 75 ppm (Simplex)/150 ipm (Duplex)
• Scanning speed (A4/LTR, 200 dpi) - B&W: Landscape: 100 ppm (Simplex)/200 ipm (Duplex)
• Scanning speed (A4/LTR, 200 dpi) -Grayscale: Portrait: 75 ppm (Simplex)/150 ipm (Duplex)
• Scanning speed (A4/LTR, 200 dpi) - Grayscale: Landscape: 100 ppm (Simplex)/200 ipm (Duplex)
• Scanning speed (A4/LTR, 200 dpi) - Colour: Portrait: 75 ppm (Simplex)/150 ipm (Duplex)
• Scanning speed (A4/LTR, 200 dpi) - Colour: Landscape: 100 ppm (Simplex)/200 ipm (Duplex)
• Interface: Hi-Speed USB 2.0
• Scanner driver: ISIS/TWAIN
• Useful functions: Job Function, Ultrasonic Double-Feed Detection, Staple Detection, Text Enhancement, Dropout and Colour Enhancement, Auto Page Size Detection, 3-D Colour Correction, Image Rotation, Skip Blank Page, Edge Emphasis, Moiré Removal, Prevent Bleed Through / Remove Background, Contrast Adjustment, Shading Correction, Brightness Adjustment, Deskew, Border Removal, Scanning Side Selection, Scan Area Settings, Addon Settings, Text Orientation Recognition, Punch Hole Removal, Folio Scan, Unnecessary dots removal, Notch removal, Background Smoothing, Character Emphasis, Count Only Mode, Verify Scan, Rapid Recovery System, MultiStreamTM
• Power requirements: AC 100V (50/60Hz), AC 120V (60Hz), AC220-240V (50/60Hz)
• Power consumption: 100V: 96.9W (Scanning), 1.6W (Sleep mode) 120V: 95.0W (Scanning), 1.6W (Sleep mode) 220-240V: 94.3W (Scanning), 1.7W (Sleep mode)
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 480 x 535 x 315 mm
• Weight: Approx. 22.8 kg
For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
We are an Authorised Canon NZ Dealer
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.