The DR-C130 is compact workgroup document scanner offering fast, high quality scanning and efficiency-boosting features that are also easy to use. In addition, the DR-C130 is equipped with Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection for reliable document feeding.
• The scanner's small footprint and versatile tray design make it ideal for use on desktops and countertops, and anywhere that space is tight. The three-way design allows the scanner to be used with the built-in eject tray closed, opened, or half opened with stopper (for card-size documents, not shown) to suit your workspace.
• Canon’s newly designed paper path ensures smooth scanning of a wide variety of document types, including thick documents, multi-sheet forms, driver licenses, and embossed plastic cards. Using the Folio mode, you can scan even larger documents up to A3/11" x 17" in size.
• The scanner offers a top speed of 30 ppm / 60 ipm. Colour documents can be scanned just as quickly as black-and-white, and double-sided documents can be scanned in one pass at the same speed as single-sided pages. In addition, an automatic document feeder that holds up to 50 sheets allows efficient batch scanning.
• When scanning document sheets of varying text orientations, the text can be detected and rotated to the correct orientation automatically in the scanned images, thereby removing the hassle of rotating them manually.
• Document Feeding: Automatic or manual sheet feeding
• Document Size: Width: 50.8 - 215.9 mm (2 - 8.5 in.); Length: 53.9 - 355.6 mm (2.12 - 14 in.)
• Document Thickness and Weight: Automatic feeding: 0.06 - 0.15 mm, 52 - 128 g/m2 (14 - 32 lb bond); Manual feeding: 0.05 - 0.20 mm, 40 - 157 g/m2 (11 - 40 lb bond)
• Card size and thickness: Size: 53.9 x 85.5 mm (2.12 x 3.37 in.); Thickness: no more than 0.76 mm (0.03 in.), cards with embossed letters are supported
• Feeding Capacity: 50 high-quality sheets, or stacks no thicker than 5 mm (including curls)
• Scanning Element: 1-line CMOS CIS
• Light Source: LED (red, green, and blue)
• Scanning Side: Simplex / Duplex / Skip blank page / Folio
• Scanning Modes: Black and white, Error diffusion, Text enhancement (two types), 256-level Grayscale, 24-bit Colour
• Scanning Resolutions: 150 x 150 dpi, 200 x 200 dpi, 300 x 300 dpi, 400 x 400 dpi, 600 x 600 dpi
• Black and Wite: 30 ppm (simplex) / 60 ipm (duplex)
• 256-Level Grayscale: 30 ppm (simplex) / 60 ipm (duplex)
• 24-Bit Colour: 30 ppm (simplex) / 60 ipm (duplex)
• Useful Functions: Double feed detection, Advanced text enhancement, Skip blank page, Prescan, Auto paper size detection, Deskew, Batch separation, Color drop-out, Color enhancement, Text orientation recognition, Continuous scanning, Edge enhancement, Preset gamma curve, Scan area settings, Multistream settings, Folio scanning, Remove background, Moire reduction, Background smoothing, Full auto mode, Reduction ratio adjustment
• Interface: Hi-Speed USB 2.0
• Software: ISIS/TWAIN Driver, CaptureOnTouch, CapturePerfect, eCopy PDF Pro Office, PaperPort SE, OmniPage SE, BizCard Reader
• Power Requirements: AC100 - 240V (50/60 Hz)
• Power Consumption: Scanning: 16W, Sleep mode: 1.8W, Power Turned Off: less than 0.3W
• Operating environment: 10 - 32.5oC (50 - 90.5oF), Humidity: 20 - 80% RH
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 298 x 160 x 160 mm with feed trays closed
• Weight: Approx. 1.8 kg (3.7 lb.), excluding AC adapter
Canon imageFORMULA DR-C130 Sheetfed Scanner
We are an Authorised Canon NZ Dealer
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.