Special Product Offer:
Purchase this label marker and redeem a $30 cashback! Visit https://www.brother.co.nz/latest-promotions/printers-promotions for terms, conditions, and redemption. Valid until the 2nd of February 2020.
Brother MFCJ491DW A4 27ppm Duplex Wireless Inkjet Multifunction Printer + 4 Year Warranty Offer! + $30 Cashback!
• Maximise the cost-effectiveness of your MFCJ491DW - choose from a range of affordable standard or high yield genuine Brother ink cartridges. Also, due to its 4-cartridge ink system (you only replace the empty cartridge) and auto 2-sided print function, you’ll be spending less on ink and paper.
• As well as an enclosed 100 sheet standard paper tray, the MFCJ491DW comes fully equipped with a 20 sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) which helps you to scan and copy multi-page documents whilst completing other tasks around the home or office.
• Speed: 12ipm mono & 6ipm colour ESAT ( based on ISO/IEC 24734)
• Resolution: Up to 6,000 x 1,200dpi (Windows ), 1,200 x 3,600 (macOS)
• Borderless printing: Available for A4, LTR, A6, Photo Indexcard, Photo 2L
• Speed: 6ipm mono & 3ipm colour ESAT (based on ISO/IEC 24735)
• Resolution: Up to 1,200 x 1,200dpi mono & 1,200 x 600dpi colour
• Multi copy: Up to 99 copies of the original
• Enlargement/reduction ratio: Reduce or enlarge document sizes from 25% to 400% in 1% increments
• Resolution (optical): Up to 1,200 x 2,400dpi
• Resolution (Interpolated): Up to 19,200 x 19,200dpi
• Scan Speed: 12ipm mono & 6ipm Colour (based on ISO/IEC 17991)
• Scan to: Allows the user to scan to email, image, file, OCR, Media Cards, SharePoint* & web services
• Scan to Media: Mono: TIFF, PDF, Colour/Gray: JPEG, PDF.
• Memory capacity: 128MB
• Control Panel: 4.5cm LCD display & cursor control
• Standard paper input tray: 100 sheets
• Standard paper output tray: 50 sheets
• ADF: 20 sheets
• Automatic 2-sided print: Yes
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 477 x 249 x 475 mm
• Weight (approx.): 10.1kg
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Is this wireless printer also able to connect via a USB cable?
Yes, you can connect this printer via a USB printer cable.
Does this Brother printer use pigment inks?
The black cartridge uses pigment ink while the colour inks are dye based.
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.