APC UPS Network Management Card - SmartSlot - Network
An IT-ready, scalable monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network.
BFlash upgradeable firmware:
Install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
Be notified of problems to ensure crucial situations are dealt with in a timely manner.
• APC SmartSlot UPS
• APC Smart UPS
• APC Symmetra
• APC Silcon Units
• Depth: 114 mm
• Height: 38 mm
• Weight (Approximate): 80 g
• Width: 121 mm
• Management: Scheduling: Customize shut down and reboot of connected equipment and UPSs.
• Data logging: Identify problematic trends before they escalate or export the data log for analysis.
• Event logging: Pinpoint the timing and sequence of events leading up to an incident with the event log.
• Run command file: Run command file on shutdown sequence as well as start-up sequence.
• Remote UPS management: Enable management of your UPS by connecting it directly to the network.
• Browser Accessible: View the user interface with a browser. Provides quick access from anywhere on a secure network.
• Enterprise management system compatible: Manage your APC devices from a single system by forwarding SNMP traps (events) to your preferred enterprise management system.
• Reboot equipment remotely: Saves dispatching technicians to remote locations.
• Operating System Shutdown: Prevents possible data corruption by performing graceful, unattended operating system shutdown in the event of an extended power outage.
• Ports: 1 x RJ-45 Network
• Proprietary Slot Type: SmartSlot
• Protocols: HTTP; SNMP; SSH; SSL; Telnet
• Security Features: Password Security: User-selectable password protection prevents unauthorized access.
• Three-tier user access: Control user access on three levels including read only, device and administrator.
• Radius support: Use an existing radius server to securely authenticate, authorize, and account for your APC device.
• PowerChute Network Shutdown: Reliable network-based shutdown of multiple servers.
• CD with software
• User Manual
Due to the high demand on courier services during the Christmas period, our standard delivery times may extend. We recommend placing orders as early as possible for pre-Christmas delivery.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.