APC UPS Network Management Card - SmartSlot - Network
An IT-ready, scalable monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network.
BFlash upgradeable firmware:
Install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
Be notified of problems to ensure crucial situations are dealt with in a timely manner.
• APC SmartSlot UPS
• APC Smart UPS
• APC Symmetra
• APC Silcon Units
• Depth: 114 mm
• Height: 38 mm
• Weight (Approximate): 80 g
• Width: 121 mm
• Management: Scheduling: Customize shut down and reboot of connected equipment and UPSs.
• Data logging: Identify problematic trends before they escalate or export the data log for analysis.
• Event logging: Pinpoint the timing and sequence of events leading up to an incident with the event log.
• Run command file: Run command file on shutdown sequence as well as start-up sequence.
• Remote UPS management: Enable management of your UPS by connecting it directly to the network.
• Browser Accessible: View the user interface with a browser. Provides quick access from anywhere on a secure network.
• Enterprise management system compatible: Manage your APC devices from a single system by forwarding SNMP traps (events) to your preferred enterprise management system.
• Reboot equipment remotely: Saves dispatching technicians to remote locations.
• Operating System Shutdown: Prevents possible data corruption by performing graceful, unattended operating system shutdown in the event of an extended power outage.
• Ports: 1 x RJ-45 Network
• Proprietary Slot Type: SmartSlot
• Protocols: HTTP; SNMP; SSH; SSL; Telnet
• Security Features: Password Security: User-selectable password protection prevents unauthorized access.
• Three-tier user access: Control user access on three levels including read only, device and administrator.
• Radius support: Use an existing radius server to securely authenticate, authorize, and account for your APC device.
• PowerChute Network Shutdown: Reliable network-based shutdown of multiple servers.
• CD with software
• User Manual
We can only ship orders to individuals or businesses who are deemed an essential business or service, or for businesses and staff needing equipment to ensure that they can continue working from home. It is your responsibility to only place an order if you fit within this criteria. Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.