APC Switched 2U 32A 230V 16 C13 Rack PDU
Switched Rack 7.36kVA PDU is a power distribution that remotely controls power to individual outlets and monitors the aggregate power consumption with single input power source. The Switched Rack PDU provides an aggregate current draw, which can be viewed remotely or locally, via digital display, power on and off delays. Alarms will be generated based on user-defined thresholds to alert users of potential circuit overloads.
• Nominal Output Voltage 230V
• Maximum Total Current Draw per Phase 32A
• Output Connections (16) IEC 320 C13
• Nominal Input Voltage 200V,208V,230V
• Input Frequency 50/60 Hz
• Input Connections IEC 309 32A 2P+E
• Cord Length 10 feet (3.05 meters)
• Number of Power Cords 1
• Acceptable Input Voltage 220-240 VAC
• Maximum Input Current per phase 32A
• Load Capacity 7360 VA
• Dimensions Height 89mm, Width 445mm, Depth 114mm
• Net Weight 9.90 lbs. (4.50 kg)
• Color Black
• Operating Environment 32 - 113 °F (0 - 45 °C)
• Operating Relative Humidity 0 - 95%
• Operating Elevation 0-10000 feet (0-3000 meters)
• Storage Temperature -13 - 149 °F (-25 - 65 °C)
• Storage Relative Humidity 0 - 95%
• Storage Elevation 0-50000 feet (0-15000 meters)
• Regulatory Approvals CE,EN 55022 Class A,EN 55024,EN 61000-3-2,EN 61000-3-3,GOST,IRAM,MIC,VDE
• Environmental Compliance RoHS 7b Exemption,China RoHS
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.