APC Smart-UPS C 3000VA Rack mount LCD 230V UPS
Smart-UPS are trusted by millions of IT professionals throughout the world to protect equipment and critical data from costly interruptions by supplying reliable, network-grade power reliably and efficiently. Available in a variety of forms factors and classes (entry level, standard and extended run), there is a model for nearly every application and budget. Standard models are the most popular UPS in the world for business servers, storage and network devices and have long been considered the benchmark for reliability and manageability. Entry level Smart-UPS models are an economical choice for small and medium businesses looking to protect small networking devices, point-of-sale (POS) equipment and entry level servers. The extended run models accept external battery packs for long runtime to power critical servers, security and communication systems through outages that could last hours.
• Green mode: Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
• Pure sine wave output on battery: Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
• LCD Status Display: Provides key UPS status at a glance. Multiple status indicators with load and battery bar graphs.
• Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
• Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
• Max Configurable Power: 2100 Watts / 3000 VA
• Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
• Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5%
• Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50 Hz
• Topology: Line Interactive
• Waveform Type: Sine wave
• Output Connections: (8) IEC 320 C13 IEC 320 C13; (1) IEC 320 C19 IEC 320 C19; (2) IEC Jumpers
• Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
• Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
• Input Connections: IEC-320 C20
• Input voltage range for main operations: 180 - 287V
• Typical recharge time: 3 hour(s)
• Interface Port(s): USB
• Control panel Multi-function: LCD status and control console
• Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : configurable delays
• Surge energy rating: 300 Joules
• Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
• Maximum Height: 89.00 mm
• Maximum Width: 480.00 mm
• Maximum Depth: 670.00 mm
• Rack Height: 2U
• Net Weight: 41.00 KG
• Shipping Weight: 50.90 KG
• Shipping Height: 254.00 mm
• Shipping Width: 600.00 mm
• Shipping Depth: 980.00 mm
• Color: Black
• Units per Pallet: 16.00
• Operating Environment: 0 - 40 °C
• Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95%
• Operating Elevation: 0-3000 meters
• Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 °C
• Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95%
• Storage Elevation: 0-15000 meters
• Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 42.00 dBA
• Online Thermal Dissipation: 81.00 BTU/hr
• Regulatory Approvals: C-tick, CE, EAC, GOST, GS Mark, IRAM, SABS, VDE
• Standard Warranty: 2 years repair or replace
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.