APC Easy UPS Online SNMP Card
• High efficiency rates that remain stable even at lower operating power levels
• Allows you to easily monitor your utility power and manage your UPS.
• Operating mode that by-passes unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve high operating efficiency without sacrificing protection
• Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
Input power factor correction
• Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
• Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
Intuitive LCD interface
• Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
Wide input voltage range
• Designed for harsh electrical environments to save battery life.
Double conversion on-line topology
• Guarantees a consistently high level of power quality. Any disturbances on the distribution waveform are regenerated via the zero transfer time AC to DC then DC to AC conversion process. The battery is only used as a back-up source.
• Maximum Height: 25MM, 2.5CM
• Maximum Width: 47MM, 4.7CM
• Maximum Depth: 80MM, 8.0CM
• Net Weight: 0.11KG
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
• Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 (non-condensing) %
• Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 °C
• Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 (non-condensing) %
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. We are experiencing large stock fluctuations with our distribution warehouses. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.