ADATA XPG Storm RGB M.2 2280 SSD Heatsink
• Marking the first time a dedicated, DIY add-on heatsink/fan combo for M.2 2280 SSDs has been made available. It can be used on any M.2 2280 solid state drive for effective cooling and better handling of intense tasks such as gaming, overclocking, 3D rendering, and video editing.
Multi-element superior cooling
• The XPG STORM consists of a PCB, fan, and aluminum heatsink. Combined, the fan and heatsink drop typical temps by at least 25% compared to bare M.2 SSDs, with some scenarios seeing even larger heat reduction. Best of all, STORM DIY is easy since it includes pre-applied thermal paste. Users just need to place it on any M.2 2280 SSD and plug in the fan header.
Customizable RGB Lighting
• Default RGB lighting modes and also support for several RGB lighting control apps from major motherboard manufacturers, allowing users to easily control and manage its RGB lighting. RGB effects, color sequences, intensity, on/off states, and additional features are all accessible.
• Users can choose to connect STORM to PSU or motherboard. For direct PSU connection, please use Molex power supply cable to connect to Molex/PCIe 6-pin cable of PSU. For direct motherboard connection, please plug the system fan wire to an available header. Enter BIOS to ensure system fan connectors are set to 12V. If there is a 4-pin RGB header on your motherboard, please connect the RGB control wire to it and manage the RGB light via the APP.
• Lighting: RGB
• Compatibility: M.2 2280 SSD
• Rated Voltage: 10.5V~12V (Adjustable)
• Rated Current: 80mA
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 81.5 x 24.55 x 23.1mm
• Weight: Approx. 27.8g
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.