Zebra Midrange ZT410 203DPI 4 Inch Thermal Transfer Label Printer - Ethernet Serial USB Bluetooth
• Expand your printing readiness through an exceptional range of media capabilities and media delivery options.
• Customize your printer to match your current and future business needs with end-user-installable media handling options.
• Standard Serial, USB, Ethernet and Bluetooth features—as well as two open media slots—allow you to utilize non-standard connectivity options.
• Expanded RFID capabilities are easy to install and simple to use.
• Ensure quality output for small-label applications with high-resolution printing capabilities.
Effortless to Integrate
• USB host port enables simple printer configuration by easily transferring data from a USB flash drive via mirroring and expanded mapped-drive memory capabilities.
• Virtual Devices apps enable Link-OS printers to support well-known legacy and competitor printer languages—in addition to ZPL and EPL—for a future-proofed investment.
Easy to Operate
• Dynamic QR codes provide on-demand, web-based support to resolve printer errors quickly.
• Print Touch-enabled Link-OS printers offer web page launching features using Near Field Communication (NFC), making it easy to access Zebra’s extensive knowledge base of how-to videos and product support.
• Lighted media and ribbon paths make it easy to see inside the printer, even in poorly lit environments.
Simple to Manage
• Zebra’s Link-OS environment delivers enhanced capabilities to monitor, manage and maintain your printer from any location.
• Cloud Connect allows Link-OS printers to securely and directly interact with the Cloud for printing and device management.
• Profile Manager enables you to edit and manage one printer, batches of printers or all Link-OS printers across your network anywhere in the world.
• Resolution: 203 dpi/8 dots per mm
• Memory: 256 MB RAM memory (4 MB user available); 512 MB Flash memory (64 MB user available)
• Maximum Print Width: 104 mm
• Maximum Print Speed: 356 mm per second
• Media Sensors: Dual media sensors: transmissive and reflective
• Media web width (label and liner): 25.4 mm to 114 mm tear/cutter; 25.4 mm to 108 mm peel/rewind
• Maximum non-continuous label length: 991 mm
• Print Length: 3988 mm
• Maximum Media Roll Size: 203 mm O.D. on a 76 mm I.D. core
• Media Thickness: 0.058 mm to 0.25 mm
• Media Types: Continuous, die-cut, notch, black-mark
• Outside Diameter: 450 m: 81.3 mm O.D. on a 25.4 mm I.D. core
• Standard Length: 450 m
• Width: 51 mm to 110 mm
• Operating Environment: 5° to 40°C; 20% to 85% non-condensing R.H.
• Storage Environment: -40°C to 60°C; 5% to 85% non-condensing R.H.
• Electrical: Auto-detectable (PFC Compliant) 100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz, rated at 100 Watts; ENERGY STAR qualified
• Resident ZPL, ZPL II and EPL programming languages, selectable through software or front panel.
• XML-enabled Printing - allows XML communications for barcode label printing.
• Linear Symbologies: Code 11, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128 with subsets A/B/C and UCC Case Codes, ISBT-128, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC and EAN 2- or 5-digit extensions, Plessey, Postnet, Standard 2-of-5, Industrial 2-of-5, Interleaved 2-of-5, Logmars, MSI, Codabar, Planet Code
• 2-Dimensional Barcodes: Codablock, PDF417, COde 49, DataMatrix, MaxiCode, QR Code, TLC 39, MicroPDF, RSS-14 (and composite), Aztec
Fonts and Graphics
• 16 Resident expandable ZPL II bitmap and two resident scalable ZPL fonts
• Asian and other international scalable and smooth bitmapped fonts
• Unicode: For multi-language printing
• Downloadable objects include graphics, scalable and bitmap fonts, label templates and formats
• IBM Code Page 850 international character sets are available in the fonts A, B, C, D, E, F, G and 0 through software control
• Code Page 1250, 1252, 1253, 1254, 1255 Support with font 0
• Dimensions (closed) (WxHxD): 269 x 324 x 495 mm
• Weight (Approx.): 16.33 kg
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us. We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.