Zebra ZD421 Desktop 203DPI Ethernet and Bluetooth Direct Thermal Label Printer
The ZD421 offers new, advanced features that make it stand apart. It includes a new, more intuitive user interface, powerful architecture and field-upgradeable wireless kit. It also has new media guide and media handling designs that make daily operation even easier.
It's Time To Advance:
The ZD421 builds on the legacy of Zebra’s GK Series printers, offering you the functions and capabilities of its predecessor – and much more. The next-generation ZD421 leverages this heritage to deliver advanced features for a new era of intelligence and forward flexibility.
Ready For Now And What's Next:
The ZD421 is designed to handle advancing technology. Featuring an innovative architecture, it’s engineered to power future printing. In comparison, it’s 30% more powerful than the ZD420 Series and 700% more than the GK Series. This lets you run more tasks, perform more operations simultaneously, maintain security and be ready for what’s next.
Print DNA Software Suite, Your Built-In Advantage:
Print DNA suite of software, powered by our Link-OS operating system, will get your printer up and running quickly and securely. Print consistently, and uninterrupted with a solution that’s fully integrated and interoperable, and will enable your printer to evolve with your business needs.
• 203dpi/8 dots per mm
• 512 MB Flash; 256MB SDRAM
• 64 MB user available non-volatile memory
• 8 MB user available SDRAM
Maximum Print Width:
• 4.09 in./104 mm
• Cartridge: 4.09 in./104 mm for 203dpi
Maximum Print Speed:
• 6 in./152 mm per second
• Full width, moveable reflective/black mark sensor; multi-position transmissive/gap sensor
• FZPL II; EPL 2; XML; ZBI; PDF Direct
• Maximum: 39.0 in./991 mm
• Minimum: 0.25 in./6.4 mm
• Direct Thermal: 0.585 in./15 mm to 4.25 in./108 mm
Media Roll Size:
• Maximum outer diameter: 5.00 in./127 mm
• Core inner diameter: 0.5 in. (12.7 mm) and 1.0 in., (25.4 mm) standard, 1.5 in. (38.1), 2.0 in., (50.8 mm), and 3.0 in. (76.2 mm) using optional adapter
• 0.08 mm min., 0.19 mm max.
• Roll-fed or fan-fold, die cut or continuous with or without black mark, tag stock, continuous receipt paper, and wristbands
Ribbon Outside Diameter:
•66 mm (300 m); 34 mm (74 m)
Ribbon Standard Length:
• Roll: 300 m; 74 m
• Cartridge: 74 m
• 1:4 ribbon to media (300 m), 1:1 ribbon to media (74 m)
• Roll:33.8 mm - 109.2 mm
• Cartridge: 109.2 mm
Ribbon Core I.D.:
• 300 meter ribbon /25.4 mm
• 74 meter ribbon /12.7 mm
220.8mm(L) x 177.5mm(W) x 150.7mm(H)
• empty ribbon take-up cores (1 in. and 0.5 in.)
• 300 m ribbon core adapters for non-Zebra ribbon (2)
• AC power supply, power cord(s), USB cable
• Quick Start Guide
• Regulatory Guide
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us. We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.