Zebra ZC300 Single-Sided Card Printer - USB Ethernet
printing wherever you need it. The ZC300 Series — complex card printing made easy.
• The ZC300 offers highly-intuitive well-tested icons, animations and text-based messages in your own language to allow any user to easily understand what the printer needs and how
to perform virtually any function, including how to clear a printer jam, fix a ribbon, load a ribbon or cards and more.
Painless plug-and-play deployment
• The ZC300 is designed to work right out of the box. There’s no time-consuming complicated set-up — just plug it in and start reaping the benefits the day your printer arrives.
Groundbreaking new driver with a graphical user interface
• The intuitive interface in the newly-designed driver makes it easier than ever to print cards. Settings are grouped logically into tabs where they are easily accessible with a click. A visual display of your card makes printing simple monochrome and complex color cards equally easy, allowing you to instantly see how your card looks and how setting changes
impact card design — eliminating the time and cost to repeatedly print test cards.
Fool-proof ribbon changing
• Changing a ribbon has never been so simple and uncomplicated — no instructions required. Unlock and open the newly designed ribbon door latch in one motion. The unique
door-handle style grip leaves no question about how to remove or insert the ribbon. The snug-fit design has no play or adjacent open areas, so there’s never a question about whether the ribbon is installed correctly and in the proper place. And with embedded smartchips, you always know when to change the ribbon.
• 300 dpi (11.8 dots/mm) print resolution
• 2 GB flash memory
• Image size: 1006 x 640 pixels
• Auto calibration of ribbon
• USB 2.0 and Ethernet 10/100 connectivity
• 100 card capacity auto-adjusting input hopper (30 mil)
• 100 card capacity output hopper (30 mil)
• Manual card feeding capability with LED bezel
• Graphical color LCD
• 3 Tricolor printer status indicator lights
• Kensington secure lock slot
• Print Touch NFC tag for online printer help and documentation access
• Printer host authentication
• Data encryption
• Dye-sublimation thermal transfer direct to card print method
• Full-color or monochrome printing
• Single-sided printing
• Edge-to-edge printing on standard CR-80 media
• 200 cards/hour single-sided YMCKO
• 900 cards/hour single sided monochrome
• Operating Temperature: 15º C to 35º C
• Storage Temperature: -5º C to 70º C
• Operating Humidity: 20% to 80% noncondensing
• Storage Humidity: 20% to 90% noncondensing
• Auto-switching single-phase AC power
• Operating range: 90-132VAC and 190-264VAC RMS
• Frequency range: 47-63 Hz
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 258 x 157x 383mm
• Weight: 4Kg
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.