Western Digital My Book Duo 4TB USB 3.0 External Desktop Hard Drive
• Free up valuable space on all your computers. Store and back up your photo, video and music collections, and important documents in one reliable place.
RAID-0 Ready Out of the Box
• Ready to perform at maximum speed and capacity in default mode, RAID-0. Reconfigure the drive to RAID-1 for redundancy (data mirroring), or use it as two independent drives (JBOD) with the included WD Drive Utilities software.
RAID-Optimized WD Red Drives
• The My Book Duo drive comes with RAID-optimized WD Red drives inside to deliver high-speed, quality storage to rely on. RAID-optimized firmware is perfect for two-disk array systems with auto management of drive operations to help ensure read/write cycle data integrity.
• Interface: USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C up to 10GB/s, USB 3.0 Type-A up to 5GB/s, Power Supply (DC in)
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 100 x 160 x 180 mm
• Weight (Approx.): 2.29 kg
• macOS High Sierra, Sierra (10.12) or El Capitan (10.11) operating systems (reformatting required)
Compatibility may vary depending on user’s hardware configuration and operating system.
• WD Discovery software for WD Backup, WD Security and WD Drive Utilities
• USB-C to USB-C cable
• USB-C to USB-A cable
• AC adapter
• Disk replacement tool
• Quick install guide
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. We are experiencing large stock fluctuations with our distribution warehouses. For more information Click Here
We are a WD Select Silver Partner
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.