Western Digital Black M.2 2280 PCIe 500GB NVMe Solid State Drive
• No compromises. Nothing holding you back. The WD Black NVMe SSD features sequential read and write speeds up to 3,400/2,800 MB/s for gaming, video editing, virtual reality, and beyond.
Demand More. Consume Less.
• Go ahead—do it all. WD Black is driven to keep up with even the most demanding workloads. Innovative power management and thermal throttling consistently help prevent overheating to deliver smooth, fast performance.
Built for Greatness
• Eliminate boundaries with Western Digital's new vertically integrated SSD platform. This innovative storage architecture is optimized to Western Digital 3D NAND, resulting in low latency, power efficiency, and compatibility with the growing range of applications benefiting from NVMe.
Fulfill Your Potential
• Create without limits. The WD Black NVMe SSD is certified by WD F.I.T. Lab for compatibility with a wide range of high-performance PC configurations—and comes with a 5-year limited warranty.
Under Your Command
• Monitor your drive’s available capacity, operating temperatures, SMART attributes and more with the WD SSD Dashboard. Acronis True Image WD Edition software, available as a free download, can clone drives and back up your operating system, applications, settings, and all of your data.
• Capacity: 500GB
• Interface: PCIe Gen3 8 Gb/s
• Form Factor: M.2 2280
• Sequential Read/Write: Read: Up to 3,400 MB/s, Write: Up to 2,500 MB/s
• Random Read/Write: Read: Up to 410,000 IOPS, Write: Up to 330,000 IOPS
• Avg. Active Power: 110mW
• Peak Power: 2.8A
• Low Power: 70mW
• MTTF: 1.75M hours
• Operating Temperatures: 0°C to 70°C
• Storage Temperatures: -55°C to 85°C
• Operating Vibration: 5.0gRMS, 10–2000 Hz, 3 axes
• Non-operating Vibration: 4.9 gRMS, 7–800 Hz, 3 axes
• Operating/Non-Operating Shock: 1,500 G @ 0.5ms half sine
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 22 x 80 x 2.38 mm
• Weight (approx): 7.5 g
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. We are experiencing large stock fluctuations with our distribution warehouses. For more information Click Here
We are a WD Select Silver Partner
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.