Viewsonic PA503X 3600 Lumen 1024x768 XGA 4:3 DLP Projector
• Users can choose different lamp mode to extend the lamp’s lifespan. When Power Saving setting is on and without any signal input, the projector will automatically switch to Eco Mode and SuperEco Mode
• Eco Mode: This projector automatically switches from Normal to Eco Mode whenever it has been left idle for 5 minutes.
• SuperEco Mode: When the projector has not received an input signal for 20 minutes, projected images are dimmed to 70%, extending the lamp’s lifespan to 15,000 hours on average.
Automatic Sleep Timer
• Forgetting to shut off projectors is a common occurrence, especially in public spaces such as classrooms and meeting rooms. PA503X’s sleep timer allows you to select a period of inactivity that will determine when the projector should put itself into sleep mode automatically.
Auto Power Off
• When no signal has been detected, the projector will automatically power off to conserve energy and lamp life.
Bright Images in Any Environment
• 3,600 ANSI Lumens of brightness and a 22,000:1 high contrast ratio guarantee the production of bright images in any environment, including rooms with high ambient light.
Amazing Colour Accuracy
• ViewSonic’s proprietary SuperColour Technology displays a wide range of visible colour, ensuring that users enjoy more realistic and accurate colour in both bright and dark environments without sacrificing image quality.
• Choose from 5 unique preset viewing modes to provide the best settings for your usage:
• Brightest Mode: For environments where the maximum brightness is required
Presentation Mode: High-brightness and a high contrast ratio for presentations in brightly lit environments.
• Standard Mode: Enhanced colour, similar to that of a PC or Notebook.
• Photo Mode: Natural colour for general viewing
• Movie Mode: Saturated colour for a better movie watching experience in dark environments.
Immersive 3D Viewing
• PA503X’s HDMI port allows users to project 3D content directly from 3D Blu-Ray players and HDMI-enabled devices such as laptops, tablets, and media players.
• Get your projector up and running instantly with two simple settings:
• Direct Power On: Simply connect the power cord and begin; the projector will power itself on automatically.
• Signal Power On: The projector will power on automatically upon detection of a VGA cable connection.
Remote Control Functionality
• This projector can be assigned to 8 different remote control codes in the same venue through a single remote control for effortless projector selection, configuration and operation during lessons or meeting. It can also operate certain projectors when the coded are fitted both on the projector and on the remote control.
Advanced Image Correction
• Vertical keystone allows you to correct and adjust distorted images with ease, making installation flexible.
Time Management Assistance
• Presentation Timer is an embedded on-screen timer that helps users with time management during presentations. Once a specified time limit has been reached, the projector will signal this with a beep, keeping presentations running on time.
Attention Refocusing Capabilities
• Using PA503X’s Blank Timer, presenter can refocus the audience’s attention back to them by hiding the screen’s image at different points during a presentation. In addition, Blank Timer can also be used as a reminder for when to take breaks.
• Projection System : 0.55" XGA
• Native Resolution : 1024x768
• DC Type : DC3
• Brightness : 3600 ANSI Lumens
• Contrast Ratio With SuperEco Mode : 22000:1
• Display Colour : 1.07 Billion Colours
• Light Source : Lamp
• Light Source Life (Nor/SuperEco) : 5000/15000
• Lamp Watt : 190W
• Lens : F=2.56-2.68, f=22-24.1 mm
• Projection Offset : 120%+/-5%
• Throw Ratio : 1.96~2.15
• Image Size : 30" - 300"
• Throw Distance : 1.19m-13.11m(100" @3.98m)
• Keystone : +/- 40° (Vertical)
• Optical Zoom : 1.1x
• Audible Noise (Eco) : 27dB
• Resolution Support : VGA(640 x 480) to FullHD(1920 x 1080)
• HDTV Compatibility : 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
• Video Compatibility : NTSC, PAL, SECAM
• Horizontal Frequency : 15K~102KHz
• Vertical Scan Rate : 23~120Hz
• Computer In (share With Component) : 2
• Composite : 1
• Audio-in (3.5mm) : 1
• HDMI : 1 (Back)
• Monitor Out : 1
• Audio Out (3.5mm) : 1
• Speaker : 2W
• RS232 : 1
• USB Type Mini B (Services) : 1
• Power Supply Voltage : 100-240V+/- 10%, 50/60Hz AC
• Power Consumption : Normal: 260, Standby: < 0.5W
• Operating Temperature : 0~40 C
• Dimensions (WxDxH) W/adjustment Foot : 294 x 218 x 110 mm
• Weight (approx): 2.2 kg
We are an Authorised Viewsonic NZ Reseller
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Does the Viewsonic PA503X Projector come with a remote?
Yes, the Viewsonic PA503X projector comes with a remote control.
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.